Your Walt Disney World Information Station

Poll: Favourite MK land

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
WDW Theme Parks Discuss Favourite land in Magic Kingdom in the Vacation Planning forums; For rides, it's Adventureland. But overall, I can't NOT relish in the magic that is Main Street....
    emabee is offline Not too much longer til I'm in the World again!!!
    For rides, it's Adventureland. But overall, I can't NOT relish in the magic that is Main Street.
    http://pinefrog.com/DWT/vana.htm

Disney things I love:

The Capt'n:
    Pirates:
    Magic Kingdom:
    All things Alice:

DisneyorBust is offline C-Ticket Holder

Cool

How do I pick just one?
    My vote went to Adventureland, love the atmosphere and the background music. Great, especially at night!
    Off site January 2001
    Off site September 2002
    Polynesian December 2003
    Polynesian November 2004
    Polynesian December 2005
    Polynesian/Grand Floridian October 2006
    Poly December 2007
    CBR Sept 2008
    Poly 11/08 Anniversary trip
    Coronado Springs 3/09
    Poly 9/09
    Poly 2/10
    Poly 9/10

allie cat is offline C-Ticket Holder
    Gotta give mad love to the oft-overlooked Liberty Square. The theming is so exquisite, and with sights to see like the Haunted Mansion, Hall of Presidents and a steamboat (and photos to be taken of the naughty in the stocks), it just gives me that, that... DISNEY FEELING!

eeyoregirl13 is offline Fastpass Holder
    I like Frontierland best! Due to the great theming, music, atmosphere...and not to mention my two favorite Disney mountains are there!

Liberty Square is a close second - with its beautiful buildings, theming, and the Haunted Mansion!!

KimDWT is offline E-Ticket Holder
    I was so close to picking Fantasyland... and then I remembered how they RUINED Alien Encounter. I cannot pick a land where Stitch burps in my face - no matter how much I love the Carousel of progress.

Haunted Mansion and Hall of Presidents are big favorites of mine (upcoming HOP refurb makes me a bit nervous about too many changes) so this was an easy choice.

1980's 3 trips offsite - 1991, 1994 Offsite, 1997 CBR, 1999 BC, 2001 Swan, 2005 Offsite, 2006 Swan & Dolphin - DL offsite, 2008 Disneyland Paris offsite, 2009 AKL CL/Poly GVCL, Swan/Dolphin (2x/ea), 2010 WL, YC, AKV (Jambo), POFQ/BC, OKW/SSR, BWI CL/GF SL for Girl Trip 2.0, OKW Swaggervilla #augcrewunion, DL Hotel, YC CL W&D5K, Poly Dec Reunion 2010, 2011 Jan Who knows yet Feb 2011 BC

www.luxurytravelgirl.blogspot.com

InStitches is offline Fastpass Holder
    Georgia, but wishing I were on the "Loveliest Village on the Plains!"
    I almost voted for Frontierland. I love Splash Mountain! I chose Liberty Square instead. I love walking from Fantasyland under the bridge and feeling like I went back in time. I hum the Sons of Liberty song from the movie Johnny Tremaine for hours after I walk through there.

MJMcb is offline Fastpass Holder
    poor Mickey's Toontown is getting no love
    WWW.JAMBOEVERYONE.COM

Celebrating Disney's Animal Kingdom

wdfan is offline Thinking Orange Thoughts
    Wow, this is really hard. Although my favorite ride is the Haunted Mansion and I love Main Street, I'll have to say Frontierland!
    WDW Marathon '12
    WDW Goofy '13

Park Hopper Dad is offline Fastpass Holder
    For me,it's Tommorrowland.I love Space Mtn,Carousel of Progress,and my fav,WEDWAY People mover.Yeah,I still call it that!
    Paging Tom Morrow,Tom Morrow.............
    Park Hopper Dad!

The_Heat is offline Scourge of Lake Superior
    for rides and attractions, Adventureland
    for ambience, Frontierland
    All the people will look up and shout: "Save us!" and I'll whisper...'no'.

Who watches the watchmen?

packerbeth is offline A-Ticket holder
    Last edited by packerbeth; 05-02-2009 at 03:55 PM.

NorweJenNY is offline Fastpass Holder

Re: Favourite land in Magic Kingdom

I picked Tomorrowland because it's the place where my whole family has the most fun together... Buzz, TTA, CoP, Monsters Inc,... love those (plus I like the ribs at Cosmic Ray's!)

However, I personally enjoy Frontierland for Splash Mtn & Big Thunder Mtn... my younger son is finally tall enough to try those (hope he has the courage)... so if all is successful on our next trip, & my younger son also learns to put these rides on his list of "must do's," I may have to change my vote to here because that would mean our whole family has a new place to have fun all together!
    Jenny

April 1996 - Off Property
    December 2001-January 2002 - Honeymoon - CBR
    April 2003 - Off Property
    July 2004 - OKW
    July 2006 - Off Property
    August 2007 - POP
    May 2008 - OKW
    June 2008 - SSR
    July 2009 - POR & WL
    September/October 2009 - ASMo

Next Trip - December 2009 - POFQ & VWL

M&M's is offline A-Ticket holder

I love going over the bridge from the hub into Adventureland. The transition is by far my favorite as the Disney music is subtly replaced by the drums and the bridge gives the great visual as well as the texture. It's a great barrage of the senses that most don't even notice.
    Me & my beautiful daughter!
    3 Trips as a yoot w/the Fam (Years ??); June '98 - HS Graduation - AS Sport; May '05 - Honeymoon! - CBR
    Sept '06 - (Late) 1 Yr. Anniversary - POP; October '08 - 1st Family Trip! - AKV

BusDriver is offline Fastpass Holder

I went with Liberty Square, in part because I am extremely Patriotic, but mainly because that is where HM is located.
    My Dream Job - WDW Bus Driver

1975 - First Visit; 1985 High School Band Trip; 1986 Grad Night; 1992 First Visit with two oldest daughters; 1997 First Visit with Son; 1998 Joined DVC; 2003 First Visit with Twins

Many visits staying at Old Key West, Grand Floridian, Boardwalk, Contemporary, Disney Institute & All Star Sports

This is like asking me to pick my favorite child!!!! Oh wait....that I could do pretty easily! Just kidding of course! Well....sorta

I love the feeling I get when I first step foot onto Main Street. It's that "I'm home again" feeling I get and that tear in the eye.

I have so many wonderful memories of my childhood and riding IASW with my Grandma and Dumbo with my Grandpa that etches out a very special place in my heart for Fantasyland. Of course now with two young boys, it's our first stop of our first day of vacation every single trip.

Adventureland takes me away to a land of singing birds and swashbuckling pirates that I adore!

Frontierland is home to one of my 2 favorite rides in all of WDW...Splash Mountain!!!

Hall of Presidents is what makes Liberty Square an important part of my Magic Kingdom experience. I cannot begin to explain the special place in my heart that this attraction holds. I get so overwhelmed watching it each and everytime....even though I've seen it hundreds of times.

Toontown is where both of my boys rode their very first rollercoaster and is always the place we go to get our family photo taken with the Big Cheese!

Tomorrowland is home to my beloved CoP and WEDWay People Mover (TTA) that I cannot imagine my WDW being complete without.

So.....is it now clear as mud which land is my favorite??? I guess if I absolutely had to choose one, it would be Main Street USA because like I stated above....that's when I know I'm home!!!!!!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast