Your Walt Disney World Information Station
WDW Theme Parks Discuss Rose and Crown/Illuminations in the Vacation Planning forums; I read somewhere that if you have dinner reservations at the Rose and Crown in Epcot, you get a great view of Illuminations, anyone have any idea about this? I ...
    teag_98 is offline A-Ticket holder

Question Rose and Crown/Illuminations

I read somewhere that if you have dinner reservations at the Rose and Crown in Epcot, you get a great view of Illuminations, anyone have any idea about this? I can't remember where I read it, I've read SOOO much info! Do I have to ask for a special table when I reserve? Thanks in advance!

disneydame2004 is offline Celebrate Everyday!
    There are some tables with a view of Illuminations. You can't request one in advance, but I believe you can ask to wait for one when you check in at the podium.
    -Pat (Disneydame2004)
    Dream Team Auction Coordinator

Help make a child smile! Dream Team Project Firstgiving Page

Pigeon is offline Care of: "Mike Wazowski, you've got your life back" lane
    I've never viewed Illuminations from R&C, but everytime we've eaten there we've requested a table by the water (when we checked in) and we've always been able to sit there. Make sure you go well in advance of the start time, because anyone near the water will want to hold on to that hot seat!

Its kind of fun to do the impossible - W. Disney

mini-V is offline Home at last near Mickey!
    Quote Originally Posted by disneydame2004 View Post
    There are some tables with a view of Illuminations. You can't request one in advance, but I believe you can ask to wait for one when you check in at the podium.
    I thought that there were dinner/illuminaton packages where you get reserved seating for illuminations IF you dine between 5 and 7 (guessing on the time here). The reserved seating isn't necessarily at the restaurant where you dine. Am I making this up, or is or has this been available? We have had dinner/concert packages for the Candlelight Service before Christmas and the Flower and Garden Concerts. I'm I mixing this option with Illuminations?
    mini-V What will you celebrate?

Adult daycare for the kid inside you.