Your Walt Disney World Information Station
WDW Theme Parks Discuss Video Saturday in the Vacation Planning forums; My wife and I are leaving for WDW in 4 days. The weekend before we go we always spend Saturday watching all of our videos about the parks. We have ...
    wolverooners is offline A-Ticket holder

Video Saturday

My wife and I are leaving for WDW in 4 days. The weekend before we go we always spend Saturday watching all of our videos about the parks. We have many of the Travel Channel videos recorded, the videos available at each park, and, of course, the new Disney Travel planning video. Can anybody spell OCD?

Kellie19891992 is offline Annual Passholder
    Have alot of fun while your there...were are you staying?

The_Heat is offline Scourge of Lake Superior
    make sure to pick up some popcorn at the MK, even though I'm not working Wednesday or Thursday.
    All the people will look up and shout: "Save us!" and I'll whisper...'no'.

Who watches the watchmen?

We are staying at All Star Movies this time. We are actually DVC members but we don't want to use our points on this trip. So with the AP discount, ASM wasn't a bad choice. We have stayed at All Star Sports before, four years ago. We don't spend much time at our hotel so we figured it would be fine. My wife actually insisted that we pay the extra 13 dollars a night so we could get a room in the Fantasia buildings. :mickey:

Kellie19891992 is offline Annual Passholder
    we have stayed at the other all stars music and sports and really liked them

Lou Mongello is offline Lou Mongello (AKQJ10) - Disney Expert, Host, Author, Speaker and Entrepreneur
    At least I'm not the only one... the TiVo in my bedroom is half full at all times with Disney shows from the Travel Channel, etc.
    Lou Mongello
    Host, Author & Site Owner
    AKQJ10 >: 4 8 15 16 23 42

DissyLove is offline Wendy's real. I've seen her, so don't even start with me.
    Quote Originally Posted by AKQJ10
    At least I'm not the only one... the TiVo in my bedroom is half full at all times with Disney shows from the Travel Channel, etc.
    Oh my if I had TIVO that is all I would do!!
    I am in need of some Disney magic!!

I need to go ahead and spring for the Tivo. That would make not missing the shows much easier. They had one on recently about the Grand Floridian, which was about as close as we will ever get to staying there.

I really like the behind the scenes, developmental information they have about each ride in the theme parks. I don't know if anybody has the T/C program about the Animal Kingdom or not, but the segment about the Dinosaur ride vehicle was extremely impressive. What a piece of machinery!

1 day, 17 hours, 56 minutes!