Your Walt Disney World Information Station
WDW Theme Parks Discuss Does RockNRoller Coaster have a shop? what sort of things are for sale? in the Vacation Planning forums; Hi, I haven't visited the parks in 10 years and I have become a big fan of Aerosmith so I really can't wait to go on the RockNRollercoaster . I'm ...
    Miss Neverland is offline A-Ticket holder

Smile Does RockNRoller Coaster have a shop? what sort of things are for sale?

Hi, I haven't visited the parks in 10 years and I have become a big fan of Aerosmith so I really can't wait to go on the RockNRollercoaster. I'm wondering if after you come off the ride it has a shop or a cart or something selling aerosmith merchandise. If so what sort of things are for sale? Don't want to be a few dollars short when I visit lol

StarsNStripes is offline 40th was amazing!
    Yes, there is a shop at the exit of the ride called Rock around the Shop and it carries all types of merch, mostly Disney related but some Aerosmith as well. Here's a picture of the interior:

Guide to Disney World - Rock Around the Shop on Sunset Boulevard at Disney's Hollywood Studios

Hope that's a bit of help for ya. Psst. My advice to you is to take lots of money either way. You'll always find something to buy in Disney World
    I'm about as All-American as they come!
    *Natalie*
    Must get a new trip on the books! I'm dyin' here!

lilo88 is offline DisneyWorldTrivia.com Lifetime Pass
    Yes they have lots of stuff! I love the ride and store lol! Hope you can go really soon!!
    Tiffany~o ~ D23 member

Sufferer of Disney Vacation Depression

97'~French Quarter, 99'~CBR, 01'~Movies, 03'~Music/PORriverside/DCL, 05'~POP, 06'~Movies, 08'~Movies, 09'~Disneyland/ Embassy Suites Irvine/ 10'~Music, 12'~LBV Best Western Disney View

britney05 is offline C-Ticket Holder
    ooohhh yeah the store is so cool...lots of neat t-shirts, band stuff, instrument stuff... you'll love it! I can spend forever in there which is ok to do at the studios cause its not as jam-packed with things to do like the other parks

Thanks everyone for answering my question. I'll make sure to allocate time to spend some money in the shop then-I'm definitely going to buy a t-shirt with the band logo on I think. When I've been to Disney in the past I've wanted to buy everything and it's been hard to choose what to get so it looks like I'll have to take less with me in my suitcase so that I can bring more stuff back lol

Smack81 is offline Long Live IllumiNations!
    They sell two shirts in this store (or used to) that make me laugh. (It may only be 'cause I'm a musician, though.) One of them says, "Musician looking for groupies.". The other says, "Groupies looking for musicians.".

They have some really silly hats in this store, too. (I always enjoy seeing what new hats they have in WDW with each trip I take.)

StarsNStripes is offline 40th was amazing!
    Miss Neverland...we always take an extra empty suitcase just for our purchases
    I'm about as All-American as they come!
    *Natalie*
    Must get a new trip on the books! I'm dyin' here!

My parents used to do that when I was little. At christmas I'd be opening up loads of disney cuddly toys and things and wonder how they got them. I can't believe they managed to buy and pack all of the stuff without me knowing lol So erm..do you really think I need to take any clothes I mean I could use that suitcase -only joking lol