Your Walt Disney World Information Station
WDW Theme Parks Discuss The Great Movie Ride in the Vacation Planning forums; Hey everyone! I thought someone could answer my question about the Great Movie Ride. I went to WDW in August 2007 and in January 2008 and I noticed both times ...
    lobaugo is offline B-Ticket Holder

The Great Movie Ride

Hey everyone! I thought someone could answer my question about the Great Movie Ride. I went to WDW in August 2007 and in January 2008 and I noticed both times that the Great Movie Ride doesn't stop and pick up the cowboy anymore, it was just the gangster. Even in the front car, we picked up the gangster and kept on going through the wildwest. I was wondering when Disney decided to change this and/or I just completely hit the ride at the wrong time where I just got the gangster. Thanks a ton!

mattj4226 is offline Fastpass Holder
    I haven't seen the cowboy scene in a very long time. From what I understand, they only do that scene during peak seasons because they use two cars. The one in the front gets the cowboy scene while the one in the back gets the gangster scene. But that's just what I've heard. I could be wrong. If I am, someone will correct me.

Hope this helps!
    - Matt
    Allaboutthemouseketeer #155
    http://anotherdisney.blogspot.com/
    http://mattspoliticalrants.blogspot.com/

2009 & 2010 WDW Half Marathons, 2009 Disneyland Half Marathon,

Next Visit to the World: March '09 for Princess Half Marathon Weekend?

StarsNStripes is offline 40th was amazing!
    I think it's hit or miss. When I was there in March, I got the gangster on Monday and the cowboy on the following Sunday
    I'm about as All-American as they come!
    *Natalie*
    Must get a new trip on the books! I'm dyin' here!