Your Walt Disney World Information Station
WDW Theme Parks Discuss Ride list by height in the Vacation Planning forums; Is there a tool anywhere on the web to generate a list of rides a child can ride based on height? (for example, you input 40 inches and get a ...
    PlutoGirl is offline C-Ticket Holder

Ride list by height

Is there a tool anywhere on the web to generate a list of rides a child can ride based on height? (for example, you input 40 inches and get a list of all the rides they can ride).

I haven't seen one, but figured it was worth asking
    Disney Lover and Mom of 2 little guys (ages 4 and 2)
    Royal Plaza '84, P.O Fr. Qtr '93, Off-site Honeymoon 2003, Off-site 2007(first visit for boys), CR/FW Cabin January 2009, planning FW Cabin May 2010 now...

mini-V is offline Home at last near Mickey!
    I found a couple of places on the Internet that had lists, but I didn't see anything that fit your description. Allears.net seems to have a pretty good list and I'd like to think that it could be considered accurate. There was at least one age restriction listed as well. Just do a search for "height restrictions" when you get to the site. The disneyworldforum - written by moms - had a good response for anyone traveling to WDW with small children for the first time. Moms Panel | Walt Disney World Resort * My daughter is 2yrs 9mo. and we're going to WDW for the 1st time Next week, Will she be able to enjoy The rides and attractions that are suggested for the older kids, if My husband and I accompany her... after
    Last edited by mini-V; 06-23-2008 at 05:12 PM.
    mini-V What will you celebrate?

Adult daycare for the kid inside you.

disneydame2004 is offline Celebrate Everyday!
    Here's a link to Disney World's official list of height restrictions: http://adisneyworld.disney.go.com/me...eightChart.pdf

It's a part of their "Little Ones" travel section, which has some downloadable pages and lots of other great info on traveling with small children:
    Walt Disney World Resort - Detecting Browser Properties . . .
    -Pat (Disneydame2004)
    Dream Team Auction Coordinator

Help make a child smile! Dream Team Project Firstgiving Page

PlutoGirl is offline C-Ticket Holder
    Thanks guys! That works!
    Disney Lover and Mom of 2 little guys (ages 4 and 2)
    Royal Plaza '84, P.O Fr. Qtr '93, Off-site Honeymoon 2003, Off-site 2007(first visit for boys), CR/FW Cabin January 2009, planning FW Cabin May 2010 now...

mini-V is offline Home at last near Mickey!
    You always seem to have the better answer, Pat. (I need to earmark this for my own reference)
    mini-V What will you celebrate?

Adult daycare for the kid inside you.

disneydame2004 is offline Celebrate Everyday!
    it's just that I had to use that list myself earlier this year. DS was juusssst about 40" in January when he last went.
    -Pat (Disneydame2004)
    Dream Team Auction Coordinator

Help make a child smile! Dream Team Project Firstgiving Page