Your Walt Disney World Information Station
WDW Theme Parks Discuss Who can share me some Character Autographs? in the Vacation Planning forums; please im looking for some autographs who can share me this autographs: -aladdin -cinderella -belle -mickey mouse -mulan -peter pan -jack sparrow...
    memosg is offline A-Ticket holder

Who can share me some Character Autographs?

please im looking for some autographs who can share me this autographs:

-aladdin
    -cinderella
    -belle
    -mickey mouse
    -mulan
    -peter pan
    -jack sparrow

allie cat is offline C-Ticket Holder
    well silly they are just people in character suits. You could write their names yourself and be just as good. The only value is in children collecting them themselves... to me this is just as odd as people going to shows to buy and sell athletes' autographs. It's just ink on paper...

tasha36 is offline Dreaming....
    Sorry, but I disagree. Yes, we all know they are just people in costumes, but surely part of the magic of Disney is the way that people treat the characters as 'real'. Collecting autographs is a hobby shared by many children AND adults. And the original poster doesn't say why they want them - maybe for an art or scrapbook project, so why shouldn't they ask for copies of autographs? I think calling someone 'silly' for asking is a bit harsh though, especially as it was their first post. I collected many character autographs on my last trip, I guess that makes me silly too.

Just my opinion you understand.
    Tasha

1981 - Offsite
    1983 - Offsite
    1987 - Offsite
    1990 - Offsite
    1993 - Offsite
    2002 - All Star Movies
    2006 - Coronado Springs
    2007 - Port Orleans French Quarter
    2013 - Port Orleans French Quarter
    2014 - Whole family trip! (Thanks Dad!)
    2015 - Three trips in a row?? Fingers crossed

BamaJenn is offline Disnerd
    I agree 100%, the CMs in those suits are also "taught" how to do the signature and make it natural, with their own little twists.

memosg - are you looking for scans of them for like a scrapbook? I believe in our photo gallery you may find some scans if that's what you're wanting. I'm not sure that you'll find each of the characters you listed but it's a start.
    Sometimes all you need is a reminder that out there lies a better place... a better world... a Walt Disney World.
    Visited In: 1983, 1988, 1989 x2, 1991, 1992, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006 (passholder), 2007 (x2 x3), 2008, 2009 (x2), 2010, 2011 (x2)
    “Detail is there to make you believe in the reality of the story you’re immersed in.” - Joe Rohde
    Avatar Image Used with Permission from °O°Joe

vixen101485 is offline Queen of the Swaps, bow before me
    Quote Originally Posted by memosg View Post
    please im looking for some autographs who can share me this autographs:

-aladdin
    -cinderella
    -belle
    -mickey mouse
    -mulan
    -peter pan
    -jack sparrow
    I have all but Aladdin's, Mulan's and Jack's. Did you want originals or copies? There is a website or two that have tons of them and some unusual ones too.

NOW that we got that out of the way...Welcome to the site. and please dont worry about naysayers. Collecting autographs is fun.
    It's a Disney thing. If you understood, your only question would be "can I go?"

TRICK OR TREAT FOR UNICEF
    FOR MORE INFO CLICK THIS LINK http://inside.unicefusa.org/goto/Meghyn

vixen101485 is offline Queen of the Swaps, bow before me
    Quote Originally Posted by allie cat View Post
    well silly they are just people in character suits. You could write their names yourself and be just as good. The only value is in children collecting them themselves... to me this is just as odd as people going to shows to buy and sell athletes' autographs. It's just ink on paper...
    Well since it wont let me multi-quote today for some reason I am doing another post.
    Allie Cat--word of friendly advice since you are relatively new. This a Disney board. People on here like Disney and most aspects of it. Calling people silly for liking or wanting something Disney related is not a courteous thing to do. Like PP's said, you do not know what the autographs are wanted for. That is like going on a Nascar board and saying "they are just cars driving around in circles"

This is also a family friendly board and as such there are youngsters that do read and post here. Yes, we all know that the characters are entertainers in costume and I am sure that children who are old enuf to read and post here know also. The magic of thinking that they are real is what makes them special not only to the kids but to the adults as well.

Those entertainers/CM's deserve our respect for the wonderful job they do. If you ever get a chance, try to be a "FRIEND" (that is what those who do that position are called BTW) to a character. You will get a new meaning to the word H E double hockey sticks. It is a very demanding job. I have done characters at other places and I will tell you what, I am very glad that I did not have to sign autographs on top of being in a hot and very heavy costume. The reward of smiling happy people (especially the hugs from kiddos who do think they are real) outweigh any inconviences of being a "FRIEND"

Sorry so long but like I said, friendly advice.
    *VIX STEPS DOWN FROM HER SOAPBOX AND NOW RETURNS YOU TO YOUR REGULARLY SCHEDULED THREAD TOPIC"
    It's a Disney thing. If you understood, your only question would be "can I go?"

TRICK OR TREAT FOR UNICEF
    FOR MORE INFO CLICK THIS LINK http://inside.unicefusa.org/goto/Meghyn

allie cat is offline C-Ticket Holder
    Oh please don't take things all THAT seriously...
    "Silly" is pretty close to a complement in my world, and I didn't intend to demean anyone, not did I say that people shouldn't collect autographs if that's what brings them joy. I'm just thinking that there may be value in the process of collecting "autographs" as experiences, but not so much meaning in simply scanning ones that others collect. But to each their own... K?

Friendly advice is welcomed and appreciated, there should be room for everyone's opinions. And now I'm off to those NASCAR sites, Vixen...