Your Walt Disney World Information Station
WDW Theme Parks Discuss Fantasyland During Fireworks in the Vacation Planning forums; Has anyone hung out in Fantasyland during the "Wishes" fireworks at Magic Kingdom? My gf and I were running through Fantasyland to try and get to the Tea Cups to ...
    northegreat is offline A-Ticket holder

Fantasyland During Fireworks

Has anyone hung out in Fantasyland during the "Wishes" fireworks at Magic Kingdom?

My gf and I were running through Fantasyland to try and get to the Tea Cups to ride while the fireworks were going off and it was like we were in a warzone! It was really fun with the loud explosions and water seemingly coming down from everywhere -- I'm sure the fact that we were running around added to the hecticness of it all, but it was fun. I have heard the same thing happens over in Liberty Square.

WDW4Ever is offline Annual Passholder
    Yeah I was in there during Wishes... But it wasn't to ride rides. I asked a CM back there where they thought the best place to watch Wishes from and they said back just to the left of Dumbo while facing the castle. It was different, lets say, it wasn't terrible but it wasn't my favorite place to watch Wishes from. It was cool having the fireworks literally surrounding you but you're yanking your head back and forth to see them all. The next night I watched it from the train station at the end of main street
    "If you can dream it you can do it."
    -Tom Fitzgerald
    D23 Charter Member