Your Walt Disney World Information Station

View Poll Results: Which park should I go to?

Voters
28. This poll is closed
  • EPCOT

11 39.29%
  • Magic Kingdom

15 53.57%
  • Animal Kingdom

2 7.14%
  • Disney MGM Studios

0 0%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
WDW Theme Parks Discuss Which Park? in the Vacation Planning forums; I'm going to WDW the monday after the last weekend in September. I only have that day, so which park should I go to? Thanks in advance for the help!...
    Shelton123 is offline C-Ticket Holder

Which Park?

I'm going to WDW the monday after the last weekend in September. I only have that day, so which park should I go to? Thanks in advance for the help!
    I miss So Wierd... - sigh -

wasae on vmk!

SuzyQ is offline C-Ticket Holder
    Not sure if you are traveling with kiddos or not. If so, then MK - if not, my pick would be Epcot - Soarin', Test Track, World Showcase, Illuminations - all some of my favs. Plus, just strolling WS is fun without being to tiring.
    Suzy
    suzy@mousefantravel.com
    affiliated w/ MEI & Mouse Fan Travel

BamaJenn is offline Disnerd
    I voted Epcot. I think it's great for a day trip.

Oh and I love that you entered it as "EPCOT"!
    Sometimes all you need is a reminder that out there lies a better place... a better world... a Walt Disney World.
    Visited In: 1983, 1988, 1989 x2, 1991, 1992, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006 (passholder), 2007 (x2 x3), 2008, 2009 (x2), 2010, 2011 (x2)
    “Detail is there to make you believe in the reality of the story you’re immersed in.” - Joe Rohde
    Avatar Image Used with Permission from °O°Joe

Maestr034 is offline D-Ticket Holder
    My first reaction to this is always EPCOT, but then I think about the fact I won't get to see Magic Kingdom and I get sad. Anyone else have this same feeling??
    [CENTER]
    The Maestro
    Married at The Disney Wedding Pavilon
    6-4-05

nicks10 is offline @nick_straka
    Quote Originally Posted by Maestr034 View Post
    My first reaction to this is always EPCOT, but then I think about the fact I won't get to see Magic Kingdom and I get sad. Anyone else have this same feeling??
    Yes, the first few times I went to WDW we only went to the Magic Kingdom. It just wouldn't feel like a trip without it.
    -Nick

"Here you leave today and enter the world of yesterday, tomorrow and fantasy"

Shelton123 is offline C-Ticket Holder
    Quote Originally Posted by SuzyQ View Post
    Not sure if you are traveling with kiddos or not. If so, then MK - if not, my pick would be Epcot - Soarin', Test Track, World Showcase, Illuminations - all some of my favs. Plus, just strolling WS is fun without being to tiring.
    Yea that's what it's about. I am traveling with kiddos. Not my kiddos, my parents. My sister is 9. But we both want to see the world showcase better, because the first time around the only thing we saw was future world, and we weren't impressed by it much. We both love the magic in magic kingdom, and we feel like we might be unable to pass up. We feel like we won't go to Animal Kingdom. though it does have some good rides and we like the tree, we feel like we saw it really well and we don't think we need to see it again. and MGM has Rockin' Roller Coaster and Tower of Terror, which both of us LOVE.
    I miss So Wierd... - sigh -

wasae on vmk!

PolynesianMedic is offline Don't do anything you wouldn't want to explain to a Paramedic
    Epcot is my FAVORITE place to go. I just feel right at home. Sure there are more rides at MK, but I really like to just stroll through Epcot. I feel very at home when I am there.
    My Blog
    My Photo's

"Around here, however, we don't look backwards for very long. We keep moving forward, opening up new doors and doing new things... and curiosity keeps leading us down new paths." - Walt Disney

Spodie is offline Fastpass Holder
    Yeah, my first instinct would be to say Epcot, but I just don't think it would be the same if it were just a 1-day trip. I would do MK to get the authentic Disney experience.
    ~Ashleigh

Optimus Stitch is offline Count down to Florida Vacation begins!!!!
    If you are taking kids, Magic Kingdom. If it is just you, EPCOT, if you only have a few hours, on of the other 2, buy EPCOT is my favorite.
    My dream is to play all day long at WDW!!!!

°O°Joe is offline C-Ticket Holder
    In my opinion - if you can only go to one park - it has to be the Magic Kingdom. No other park has that Disney magic quite like the *Magic* Kingdom...

Illinibee is offline B-Ticket Holder
    Quote Originally Posted by °O°Joe View Post
    In my opinion - if you can only go to one park - it has to be the Magic Kingdom. No other park has that Disney magic quite like the *Magic* Kingdom...
    I completely agree. I prefer EPCOT, but the essence of Disney is in the Magic Kingdom.
    92 - Off Property
    94 - Port Orleans French Quarter
    96 - Polynesian
    98 - Wilderness Lodge
    00 - Wilderness Lodge
    02 - Grand Floridian
    03 - Animal Kindgom Lodge
    04 - Pop Century
    05 - Wilderness Lodge
    06 - Port Orleans Riverside
    07 - Polynesian
    09 - Saratoga Springs/ Animal Kingdom Lodge Villas
    11 - Bay Lake Tower/Animal Kingdom Lodge Kidani
    11 - Beach Club
    11 - Animal Kingdom Lodge Kidani
    12 - Old Key West
    12 - TBD (Honeymoon Trip!)

Fun2BFree is offline C-Ticket Holder
    I'm assuming you have been to all the parks before. Originally, I'd instinctly answer Epcot, but I still feel love for the old 1980's Epcot - it's not quite the same for me these days. Test Track, Mission: Space, Soarin', Imagination - it's all missing that good old Future World magic.

For me, after all the AK anniversary stuff, hearing Joe Rhode's lecture, reading the Malmberg book, and listening to the WDW Radio shows about AK, I'd love to spend that day around Animal Kingdom just trying to take in as much as possible. Because of an earlier closing time, you always have the evening to skip to extra magic hours somewhere else or Downtown D.

PolynesianMedic is offline Don't do anything you wouldn't want to explain to a Paramedic
    that's true also. I would pick Epcot, but from a photography standpoint (my hobby) AK is the place to be.
    My Blog
    My Photo's

"Around here, however, we don't look backwards for very long. We keep moving forward, opening up new doors and doing new things... and curiosity keeps leading us down new paths." - Walt Disney

DisneyFREAK91 is offline We go on
    I agree with most people here. Epcot is a fun park, but for a day, it's hard to pass up MK
    Remember, Dreams Come True!

pranker51502 is offline Annual Passholder
    Magic Kingdom.

Annual Passholder: '06,'07,'08,'09,'10,'11

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast