Your Walt Disney World Information Station
WDW Theme Parks Discuss Wall-E meet and greets? in the Vacation Planning forums; Does anybody know if the character Wall-E is doing meet and greets at DHS? My boys were wondering after seeing the movie and I saw on Regis & Kelly one ...

Wall-E meet and greets?

Does anybody know if the character Wall-E is doing meet and greets at DHS? My boys were wondering after seeing the movie and I saw on Regis & Kelly one morning that they had him on there so it got me thinking that having him at DHS isn't out of the question....

I was thinking that maybe at the very least he appears in the new Pixar Parade?

Just wondering if anyone has any info!

BamaJenn is offline Disnerd
    Certainly hoping so!!
    Sometimes all you need is a reminder that out there lies a better place... a better world... a Walt Disney World.
    Visited In: 1983, 1988, 1989 x2, 1991, 1992, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006 (passholder), 2007 (x2 x3), 2008, 2009 (x2), 2010, 2011 (x2)
    “Detail is there to make you believe in the reality of the story you’re immersed in.” - Joe Rohde
    Avatar Image Used with Permission from °O°Joe

wdwfamily4 is offline B-Ticket Holder
    We where just at the studios last week and did not see him there. I think he may be out on the road traveling . We did see a 20' tall blowup of WALLE at the Pleasure Island cinemas on opening night.
    • 1988 WDW-Off Property
    • 1990 Disneyland,CA
    • 1996 WDW-Off Property
    • 1997 WDW-Disney's Contemporary
    • 1998 WDW-Disney's Polynesian
    • 1999 WDW-Disney's Port Orleans-Riverside ( Dixie Landings )
    • 2000 WDW-Disney's Contemporary
    • 2001 WDW-Disney's Wilderness Lodge -Christmas Time
    • 2002 WDW-Disney's Coronado Springs
    • 2003 WDW-Disney's Caribbean Beach
    • 2004 WDW-Disney's Wilderness Lodge -Christmas Time
    • 2005 WDW-Disney's Animal Kingdom
    • 2006 WDW-Disney's Grand Floridian / Disney's Fort Widerness Cabins / Disney's Pop Century
    • 2007 WDW-Disney's Beach Club / Disney's Saratoga Springs / Disney's Port Orleans -French Quarter
    • 2007 New Member DVC Animal Kingdom Villas
    • 2008 Disney Cruise / WDW-Disney's Old Key West/ Disney's Boardwalk / Disney's Yacht Club
    • 2009 WDW-Disney's All Star Movies/ Disney's Old Key West/ Animal Kingdom Villa's

Thanks for the info! Anybody else seen him or heard rumors of him coming soon?

Now that I know we are going to WDW next month I'm really interested in finding information about Wall-E!

So far this is all that I've been able to find. Looks like he's at DHS, but he's not a 'live' meet and greet.

Wall-E Photo Op at Disney's Hollywood Studios (Linda Mac's Orlando Adventures)

pigletfan is offline D-Ticket Holder
    Hopefully they will replace the cut-out Wall-E with the real thing! He is so cute!