Your Walt Disney World Information Station
WDW Theme Parks Discuss Epcot Evening Extra Magic Hours in the Vacation Planning forums; Hello Everybody, I've never been to evening EMH at Epcot. How late does the park stay open? Is there any differences in closing time in WS and Future World? If ...
    Andrewgator is offline D-Ticket Holder

Epcot Evening Extra Magic Hours

Hello Everybody,

I've never been to evening EMH at Epcot. How late does the park stay open? Is there any differences in closing time in WS and Future World? If no one catches this tonight, I'll find out tomorrow night!

disneydame2004 is offline Celebrate Everyday!
    The park stays open until midnight. Attractions that are open are: (from Disneyworld.com)

Living with the Land, Mission: SPACEŽ, Soarin', Spaceship Earth, Test Track,
    Honey, I Shrunk the Audience, Journey Into Imagination With Figment, Mexico-Gran Fiesta Tour Starring The Three Caballeros, Norway-Maelstrom, O' Canada! The American Adventure, The Seas with Nemo & Friends.

Have a great time!
    -Pat (Disneydame2004)
    Dream Team Auction Coordinator

Help make a child smile! Dream Team Project Firstgiving Page

That was quick! Thanks!

I'm glad Epcot gets the full 3 emh since I won't get there until around 6:30/7:00, and to top it off the Caribbean beach pool just opened yesterday. Good Luck so far, and shaping up to be a great weekend.

TestSherpa is offline D-Ticket Holder
    Epcot is great at night. And with EMH it is sometimes easier to get into Soarin' later than earlier depending on crowds. Plus, it's fun to have extra time because you can take your time with shows and the fireworks. Also, the Land is fun at night through the greenhouses.
    M
    Founder of TestSherpa LSAT Test Preparation
    The LSAT is not as fun as the Haunted Mansion, but just as scary.

Had a blast, thanks for the help guys. One gripe though. $8 for a guiness at rose and crown!!!!! give me a break.