Your Walt Disney World Information Station
WDW Theme Parks Discuss Park and MVMCP in the Vacation Planning forums; Does anybody know what time the parks close during MNMCP and when this event starts? I'm going to Orlando in December(Dec. 1st) and I don't want to have to leave ...
    StephlovesWDW is offline D-Ticket Holder
    Buffalo, New York- too far and too cold to be remotely considered anywhere near central Florida :(

Park and MVMCP

Does anybody know what time the parks close during MNMCP and when this event starts? I'm going to Orlando in December(Dec. 1st) and I don't want to have to leave the parks early because of this- last year I want to Disney in October and had to leave very early(about 4:00) for MNSSHP. I also had to leave early the day I visited Universal for Universal Horror Nights.
    Also, if MVMCP is infact going on when I go there, how much are tickets because I want to stay in the parks until closing. Oh and when I went last october ALL the parks closed early-not just the MK. Can anyone tell me why this was? Thanks in advanced.

mritty is offline Fastpass Holder
    You did not have to leave at 4pm. You had to leave at 7pm. You will have to leave at 7pm again this year.

4pm is the time party guests *can* start using their tickets to get in. Not the time day-guests have to leave. For three hours, both day-guests and party-guests are overlapping inside the park.

No, the parks did not ALL close early for the party. Only the Magic Kingdom closed early for the party. During the slower times of the year, the parks typically close between 7 and 9pm. You can find the hours for each park while you'll be there by going to disneyworld.com and clicking on the Calendar link.

Buffalo, New York- too far and too cold to be remotely considered anywhere near central Florida :(
    Ok - will do.

So how much are tickets?

Spodie is offline Fastpass Holder
    There isn't a MVMCP on December 1, but there is one on November 30th and December 2nd and the price (including tax) is $52.13.
    ~Ashleigh

Ok thanks Spodie- I'll probablly skip this event- don't feel like paying over $50.