Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
WDW Theme Parks Discuss WDW would be a better place if _______ in the Vacation Planning forums; ... I didn't have to wait so darn long in between trips ...Concierge level was a freebie for DWT.com members...
    Lou Mongello is offline Lou Mongello (AKQJ10) - WDW Trivia Book Author and Site Owner/Admin
    ... I didn't have to wait so darn long in between trips

...Concierge level was a freebie for DWT.com members
    Lou Mongello
    Host, Author & Site Owner
    AKQJ10 >: 4 8 15 16 23 42

crashbunny is offline Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by AKQJ10
    ...Concierge level was a freebie for DWT.com members
    OOOO that would be soooooo very nice!!!!!

Hagar55 is offline A-Ticket holder
    WDW would be a better place if....

I can't believe I'm saying this, It's A Small World was open now.

Let me explain...we want to take my 2 1/2 year old son there for the first time and he loves it's a small world in his Disney Sing Along Disneyland Fun video. Every time is comes on he is glued to the TV. I actually booked it last Saturday for Oct. 5-12 and then saw that the magic carpets of Aladdin will be closed for a few weeks around when we booked it so we are going to wait until we know when It's A Small World will be open. My son has been so ready to go the WDW and we would have gone this past fall, but we had my daughter on the way, so we were planning on when she was a year, so now we'll go when she is a little older and will get something out of it.

If you guys have any new info on when it's a small world will open please let me know, I'm just dying to go back, this time with my kids. For now, the forum is my Disney fix.

Lou Mongello is offline Lou Mongello (AKQJ10) - WDW Trivia Book Author and Site Owner/Admin
    Hagar,

Believe it or not, I'm also diappointed that IASW will be closed when I go in September and December. Many make fun of the ride, but deep down we all know that we have to ride it when we go!

It is currently experiencing a major overhaul including new boats, asbestos removal, new lighting and more. Disney is also promising newer and better show elements, and a redesigned entrance area. Sadly, Small World is not scheduled to reopen until March of next year. Thankfully, I believe the song will still be there playing over, and over, and over and over again....
    Lou Mongello

Hagar55 is offline A-Ticket holder
    Quote Originally Posted by AKQJ10
    Hagar,

Believe it or not, I'm also diappointed that IASW will be closed when I go in September and December. Many make fun of the ride, but deep down we all know that we have to ride it when we go!

It is currently experiencing a major overhaul including new boats, asbestos removal, new lighting and more. Disney is also promising newer and better show elements, and a redesigned entrance area. Sadly, Small World is not scheduled to reopen until March of next year. Thankfully, I believe the song will still be there playing over, and over, and over and over again....
    Lou,

I'm more disappointed for my son, than for me, I will admit it, I do go on it once every time we go to the Magic Kingdom. My son loves the song and ride, I got him the Magic Kingdom play set with the It's a Small World ride, and he sings the song when he puts the little people in it, I will probably hate it by the time the trip is over from how many times he will have us on it. The things you do for your kids

Kellie19891992 is offline Annual Passholder
    that there were cheaper flights from buffalo.....

epcot man is offline B-Ticket Holder
    i'd love to see 2 or 3 new countries added to world showcase,just to make my favourite place even better

WDW would be a better place if...

it was closer to where I'm going in Florida tomorrow so I could shoot over for a quick little "day trip"
    Lou Mongello

dzneynut is offline Trivia Nut & Supplier of Games
    WDW would be a better place if...

they would ban smoking anywhere in the parks!
    JamesD
    dzneynut@wdwradio.com

My DVD Profiler Collection

Future Disney Trips:
    Oct. 26-Nov. 2, 2013 staying at Beach Club Villas for my birthday and Food & Wine Festival!
    Nov. 2-9, 2013 for WDWRadio Cruise aboard the Disney Fantasy!

tiggerguy is offline All Around Good Guy
    Quote Originally Posted by devkxl
    that there were cheaper flights from buffalo.....

southwest has a sale from buffalo to orlando for $145. 12/9 to MCO 12/13 from mco thats real cheap in my book
    Brian
    WDWRadio Moderator

mondo1748 is offline B-Ticket Holder
    IF.........

-They got rid of the busses and replaced them with a better system.
    -They fixed the monorails back up and cleaned them plus expand them.
    -Bring back the old Mark IV for a limited monthly route around the resort track beam.
    -fixed up teh parks better and maitained them better
    -Updated the rides with new effects (but keep the old concepts...ie cannon on Pirates could be more realistic)
    -prices drop by 15%
    -parks stay open as late as they use to....not this 9:00 pm stuff
    -fireworks and parades everynight and the MSEP 2 times a month

Mondo.. Good ones...

-Bring back the old Mark IV for a limited monthly route around the resort track beam. I miss the old manual-closing doors. Something about that sound...
    -prices drop by 15% Who can argue with that one?
    -parks stay open as late as they use to....not this 9:00 pm stuff Absolutely!! I hate going "off-season" and having to worry about the MK closing at like 4 pm (exaggerated for effect, folks)
    -fireworks and parades everynight and the MSEP 2 times a month YEAH!!!
    Lou Mongello

Pipper is offline B-Ticket Holder
    Lou,
    You are right about the off-season closing hours but how can you not love the Magic Kingdom, EPCOT and MGM all done up for Christmas. My family and I love Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party! "Snow" on Main Street - not sure who likes that more me or the kids! We only go off-season.

Pipper

I agree about that being a great time to go! That's part of the reason I'm SO psyched to go down for Mousefest!!!
    Lou Mongello

mondo1748 is offline B-Ticket Holder
    Lou we need to get that place back to the way it was. I'm glad you agreed with my points....We need a members parade to storm the Disney Parks .

Get all the big sites that are Disney World focused, plan an event a year and a half in the future and start a big group protest campaign to get back the Disney we all knew. We can all were shirts that say "Does Disney....Remember the Magic????" Front side would say "what happen to the Vacation Kingdom of the Rich (with an X through Rich) World???"

Or option 2 we could all do our little groups and were shirt like that and pass on the word

The first one we could get press coverage

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast