Your Walt Disney World Information Station
WDW Theme Parks Discuss Cinderellabration - Now Open in the Vacation Planning forums; We went to BG Tampa ysterday and stopped at MK on our way home for a few hours, and on the Show schedule what did we see? That Cinderellabration is ...
    MommytoMJM is offline DisneyWorldTrivia Mod - Living Disney as a Lifestyle

Cinderellabration - Now Open

We went to BG Tampa ysterday and stopped at MK on our way home for a few hours, and on the Show schedule what did we see? That Cinderellabration is now playing!!! We got there too late to see it, but I am sure we will go see it Next Friday. I will bring back a report then. We thought it was just a preview for Spring Break Weekend (BTW, it is soooo crowded here right now) but we asked a cast member and she said it is now open permanently. The castle looks Amazing!! I need a counter to countdown till May 5th.
    Bonny June, Homeschooler, Webmaster and SNK/Adoption Advocate~~Marjorie June Mailani Adopted SNK, Disney Fanatic, Joyous, Cheerful, Incredible Kid~~Andrew, Cast Member, Disney Reservations Center~~Heart Mom to Cody (adoption loss 10-00)
    (linkie fixed...heh heh, thanks Val!)

olmec26 is offline Created by Mark Burnett
    That's great! I can't wait to see it! It's on the Forecourt, right? Does anyone have any pictures of the show?
    -Taylor

Por favor mantanganse alijado de las puertas.