Your Walt Disney World Information Station

Poll: Which attraction needs to be replaced the most?

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
WDW Theme Parks Discuss MK: Which attraction needs to go? in the Vacation Planning forums; I love the Treehouse! See, that is why all of these need to stay, someone loves each and every one. I can't pick any of those....
    Tinker Bell is offline DisneyWorldTrivia.com Lifetime Pass
    I love the Treehouse! See, that is why all of these need to stay, someone loves each and every one. I can't pick any of those.

sweetea is offline A-Ticket holder
    Stitch's Great Escape
    August 1990 --> Offsite Timeshare
    April 2006 --> Coronado Springs
    May 2009 --> Wyndham Bonnet Creek
    April 2010 --> Polynesian
    August 2011 --> Animal Kingdom Villas

Creambunni is offline It's a small world after all...
    Well if I had to pick one from the list... it would be Snow White. I mean Snow White is cool and all, but cardboard cutouts aren't. Plus it's scary for most children, which would be the target audience for such an attraction. *Sigh* But that's just my opinion.
    "It's a small world after all..."

tasha36 is offline Dreaming....
    I could live without the treehouse, but I love COP and TTA.
    Tasha

1981 - Offsite
    1983 - Offsite
    1987 - Offsite
    1990 - Offsite
    1993 - Offsite
    2002 - All Star Movies
    2006 - Coronado Springs
    2007 - Port Orleans French Quarter
    2013 - Port Orleans French Quarter
    2014 - Whole family trip! (Thanks Dad!)
    2015 - Three trips in a row?? Fingers crossed

elvistelth is offline Unfortunately, this user's actions have resulted in him/her being BANNED from the site
    I think all attractions on your poll should stay. Stitch needs to go. It's a retro-fitted piece of disappointment that is an embarassment to Walt's legacy.

JPG54 is offline A-Ticket holder
    One big vote for NONE OF THE ABOVE!
    Each of the attractions listed are important to the Magic Kingdom and it's history in different ways. They do not have to be "fun" for everyone individually to have their place. We are all different and there for have different favorites, but these are all timeless attractions in my opinion and need to stay.
    Pat-Charter D23 Member
    Premium Pass Holders

3IAlienKid is offline C-Ticket Holder
    1 vote for the Tiki Room Under New Management.
    Here you leave today and enter the world of yesterday, tomorrow, and fantasy.

elvistelth is offline Unfortunately, this user's actions have resulted in him/her being BANNED from the site
    I could live with the Tiki room getting the axe if they insisted on keeping the Gilbert Gottfried voice as a part of it.

firemedic is offline Premium Annual Passholder
    Tiki Room has my vote as well. At least go back to the original.

You may not realize it when it happens, but a kick in the teeth may be the best thing in the world for you.
    Walt Disney

Zipadeedooda is offline Fastpass Holder
    CoP and TTA have to stay!!! Those are a must do on my trips to the MK. The Swiss Treeehouse can stay because it just looks cool and i personally could care less about CBJ.

Stitch definetly needs to go!!!!!
    Noah

Where Magic Lives

"its a glorious three hour finale I call A Tribute to all Nations but Mostly AMERICA!"

"Now approaching Tomorrowland's Space Mountain"

Bobby2 is offline C-Ticket Holder
    Quote Originally Posted by elvistelth View Post
    I could live with the Tiki room getting the axe if they insisted on keeping the Gilbert Gottfried voice as a part of it.
    Quote Originally Posted by firemedic View Post
    Tiki Room has my vote as well. At least go back to the original.
    I hate this one also. I visit it every trip. Need to keep it to have a shady place where I can rest my feet for a while. Just like Energy at Epcot.

WDWmemories is offline C-Ticket Holder
    My vote is for the Swiss Family Robinson treehouse. It's based on a movie from 1960 (that darn near 50 years ago!) that many visitors have never seen - or even heard of. There is very little "wow" in this attraction.
    At least the Hall of Presidents tells some history and has some nice theatrical effects.
    The treehouse is just, well, a treehouse and nearly any playground in the nation is as exciting.
    Just my two cents
    Check out free high resolution Disney World Pictures and Disney Vacation information.

ImaMouser is offline D-Ticket Holder
    Quote Originally Posted by WDWmemories View Post
    My vote is for the Swiss Family Robinson treehouse. It's based on a movie from 1960 (that darn near 50 years ago!) that many visitors have never seen - or even heard of. There is very little "wow" in this attraction.
    At least the Hall of Presidents tells some history and has some nice theatrical effects.
    The treehouse is just, well, a treehouse and nearly any playground in the nation is as exciting.
    Just my two cents
    It would be hard to see any of these go away. We all may not visit them anymore but I remember my first trip to WDW and I was so impressed by these attractions. I don't have to visit them every time we go back but, remember there are people who are visiting for the first time and these attractions are blowing them away.

Personally I could do without the Teacups but that doesn't mean I want to see them gone. I just prefer not to spew during my vacation.
    Walt is the man, Mickey is the mouse but Minnie is THE WOMAN

BrngBakDrmFndr is offline A-Ticket holder
    I will second everyone who says that Stitch's Great Escape needs to go. They destroyed that ride when they replaced Alien Encounters. Yea it was scary, but I still have some great memories of crying on that ride the first time I went on.
    Nothing is more powerful than the imagination. For it can also expand your greatest fears into an overwhelming nightmare.
    Some imagination, huh ha!!

BrngBakDrmFndr is offline A-Ticket holder
    Quote Originally Posted by HauntedGabe View Post
    I read the title of the thread and Stitch is the first attraction that came to mind.
    I will second everyone who says that Stitch's Great Escape needs to go. They destroyed that ride when they replaced Alien Encounters. Yea it was scary, but I still have some great memories of crying on that ride the first time I went on.
    Nothing is more powerful than the imagination. For it can also expand your greatest fears into an overwhelming nightmare.
    Some imagination, huh ha!!

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast