Your Walt Disney World Information Station

Poll: Which attraction needs to be replaced the most?

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
WDW Theme Parks Discuss MK: Which attraction needs to go? in the Vacation Planning forums; if I had to choos eone it would eb Carousek because it's oftne not open and needs a good updating, but actually I'd have a different list...
    Veritas is offline Real Men Dig the Mouse
    if I had to choos eone it would eb Carousek because it's oftne not open and needs a good updating, but actually I'd have a different list
    Veri S&B LLC WHAFTFCOL

SITTM, No Retreat, No Surrender!

Our Highly Trained Experts Are Always Prepared To "Assist" You.

KINGCRAB is offline Annual Passholder
    Quote Originally Posted by Bobby2 View Post
    I hate this one also.
    I don't.

The original Tiki Room show still needs to remain unique to DL. Keep the parks different from each other.

Iago and Zazu are here to stay and will NOT be flying away from WDW's Tiki Room anytime in the future.
    Last edited by KINGCRAB; 12-20-2008 at 10:24 AM.

thunderman04-07 is offline Annual Passholder
    Well i only voted on my least favorite in the list, because there wasnt an option for Stitches Great Escape. They need to bring back Alien Encounter.
    Sept 2004- Polynesian March 2005- Animal Kingdom Lodge Dec 2005- Offsite (yeah wont be doing that again...) April 2006- Contemporary Nov 2006- Grand Floridian April 2007- All Star Movies Dec 2007- Coronado Springs July 2008- Pop Century Oct 2008- All Star Sports Jan 2009- All Star Sports
    Pretty good sure as your born!

KINGCRAB is offline Annual Passholder
    Quote Originally Posted by thunderman04-07 View Post
    They need to bring back Alien Encounter.
    I disagree with that as well.

Alien Encounter had NO business being in the MK, due to its all-too-intense content and over-the-top violence. It garnered too many guest complaints, especially from families and children that either didn't understand or obey the warning signs posted outside.

Most AE-haters don't really post on forums anymore anyway, for fear of getting bashed by the AE-lovers.

Stitch's Great Escape is way more suitable for the MK than AE and, contrary to popular belief, does NOT get complained about as frequently as AE did.

Sorry, but Alien Encounter is NEVER coming back. End of story.

Im not saying that Stitch is bad, but I cant go in there. Im not a big fan of the chili dog scene.

I think AE would be good for Studios, because its more of a science fiction attraction.
    Sept 2004- Polynesian March 2005- Animal Kingdom Lodge Dec 2005- Offsite (yeah wont be doing that again...) April 2006- Contemporary Nov 2006- Grand Floridian April 2007- All Star Movies Dec 2007- Coronado Springs July 2008- Pop Century Oct 2008- All Star Sports Jan 2009- All Star Sports

elvistelth is offline Unfortunately, this user's actions have resulted in him/her being BANNED from the site
    Quote Originally Posted by KINGCRAB View Post
    Most AE-haters don't really post on forums anymore anyway, for fear of getting bashed by the AE-lovers.

The AE haters are fortunate to have you to speak for them. It's also great you know the motivation of every single one of them and why they are not posting about hating Alien Encounter. On behalf of them; Thank You!

TTAfanatic is offline E-Ticket Holder
    How did TTA even end up on this list? I'll write in for Stitch, just like everyone else.

2001 - Caribbean Beach
    2008 - Pop Century
    2010 - Port Orleans Riverside

www.twitter.com/nickphillips97

I proudly support The FairTax!
    www.FairTax.org

I think TTA was put on the list simply becuase its an older attraction that the youngins dont appreciate yet. But they wont be trashing TTA any time soon.

elvistelth is offline Unfortunately, this user's actions have resulted in him/her being BANNED from the site
    TTA is a favorite of my children and they are all younger than 13.

Joker67 is offline A-Ticket holder
    I'm in the boat to pitch Stitch. I can't believe that anyone thought that was a good idea. I can't vote for the removal of any of the classics. I still visit them all. Of course, I usually go alone to HoP. Hard to get the kids to sit still for it. More people SHOULD go to it.(and not to sleep) It would give more folks at least a general idea of their heritage.

clj2 is offline C-Ticket Holder
    I agree that Stitch needs to go. I love all of the shows in the poll, don't take away the Country bears!

Quote Originally Posted by clj2 View Post
    I agree that Stitch needs to go. I love all of the shows in the poll, don't take away the Country bears!
    They just completed a major renovation and update of CBJ, I dont think it will be going away any time soon.

zeusywoo is offline DisneyWorldTrivia.com Lifetime Pass
    None, we love them all.
    1st MK Oct. '80, DL '90, CBR '98, VB & WLV '01, BCV Jun '06, SSR Oct '06, POR Jun '09, BCR Feb '11 & POFQ Mar '11, AKLJ Jul '11 BLT Nov '12 BWRV Nov '12 AKLJ & BWRV Aug '14 BCV Sept '14
    Have a Magical Day! Deck 7 Cool Kids Dar

rocknrollercfan is offline Fastpass Holder
    Waiting to leave WI and go to Disney World
    I understand that Snow White's Scary Adventures could be a fun ride for the little kids, but I think that it needs to go. I was just went on it in July and I really don't see why people would wait in long lines for it. Of course this is just my opinion.

I love Donald Duck

Ashley
    Walt Disney World

Alot of people go on it as a family cause its one of those rides everyone can go on.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast