Your Walt Disney World Information Station

Poll: Which attraction needs to be replaced the most?

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
WDW Theme Parks Discuss MK: Which attraction needs to go? in the Vacation Planning forums; I'm glad the country bears were refurb'ed. I LOVE that show! It's just hilarious. The queue area can get so loud though. I remember a lady was having to stand ...
    clj2 is offline C-Ticket Holder
    I'm glad the country bears were refurb'ed. I LOVE that show! It's just hilarious. The queue area can get so loud though. I remember a lady was having to stand on top of a counter or something, shouting for everyone to quiet down last time I was there (did it 2x).

I like Snow White. It's changed, but it's an original at both parks. Maybe I'm in the minority, but I like it more than the Pooh ride (probably because it's an original)

thunderman04-07 is offline Annual Passholder
    Quote Originally Posted by clj2 View Post
    I'm glad the country bears were refurb'ed. I LOVE that show! It's just hilarious. The queue area can get so loud though. I remember a lady was having to stand on top of a counter or something, shouting for everyone to quiet down last time I was there (did it 2x).

I like Snow White. It's changed, but it's an original at both parks. Maybe I'm in the minority, but I like it more than the Pooh ride (probably because it's an original)

Was that around 2 years ago? I remember our PA system in the waiting room was out for weeks in January 2007.

But yeah i cant wait to finally see it again!
    Sept 2004- Polynesian March 2005- Animal Kingdom Lodge Dec 2005- Offsite (yeah wont be doing that again...) April 2006- Contemporary Nov 2006- Grand Floridian April 2007- All Star Movies Dec 2007- Coronado Springs July 2008- Pop Century Oct 2008- All Star Sports Jan 2009- All Star Sports
    Pretty good sure as your born!

clj2 is offline C-Ticket Holder
    That was the last or 3rd week of March 2007, IIRC

zeusywoo is offline DisneyWorldTrivia.com Lifetime Pass

Thanks for the update. That is good to know. I love both of these myself.
    1st MK Oct. '80, DL '90, CBR '98, VB & WLV '01, BCV Jun '06, SSR Oct '06, POR Jun '09, BCR Feb '11 & POFQ Mar '11, AKLJ Jul '11 BLT Nov '12 BWRV Nov '12 AKLJ & BWRV Aug '14 BCV Sept '14
    Have a Magical Day! Deck 7 Cool Kids Dar

Piglit is offline C-Ticket Holder
    TTA and CoP should stay forever, they're true Disney classics.
    Country Bears is hilarious, we love it.
    I could never see the point of the Treehouse, though.
    "Peace, Love & Mickey Mouse"

That was the last or 3rd week of March 2007, IIRC
    Must have gone out again after i transferred to Epcot. Well heres hoping it stays going for a good while!
    Sept 2004- Polynesian March 2005- Animal Kingdom Lodge Dec 2005- Offsite (yeah wont be doing that again...) April 2006- Contemporary Nov 2006- Grand Floridian April 2007- All Star Movies Dec 2007- Coronado Springs July 2008- Pop Century Oct 2008- All Star Sports Jan 2009- All Star Sports

PlutoGirl is offline C-Ticket Holder
    I love most of these, especially Hall of Presidents, TTA and CoP. I would have voted for Stitch if it had been there. Since it wasn't, I voted for Snow White just because its so scary for so many of the kids it seems to be targeted for. I'd love to see Alice in Wonderland or something like that go in there.
    Disney Lover and Mom of 2 little guys (ages 4 and 2)
    Royal Plaza '84, P.O Fr. Qtr '93, Off-site Honeymoon 2003, Off-site 2007(first visit for boys), CR/FW Cabin January 2009, planning FW Cabin May 2010 now...

Dragonrider1227 is offline Fastpass Holder
    I voted Country Bears. I personally could never get into it.

tarynkelly is offline Waiting for Paris Mousemeet in Dec 2009!!!!! Woo Hoo
    Scurrying back to my closet before Debs catches me!!
    I voted for the Bears, I too have never really got into it. I just use it as a place to rest my poor, poor feet!!

MJMcb is offline Fastpass Holder
    I am glad to see TTA hasn't gotten any votes since I love it
    WWW.JAMBOEVERYONE.COM

Celebrating Disney's Animal Kingdom

To be honest i think the Bears are on the way out. They recently did a "rehab" on it, but when i watched it all that was fixed up was the audio system. other things were still wrong, like the bears werent cleaned up or anything. Sadly, i think they are trying to think up something to replace it with.

DoomBuggy is offline A-Ticket holder
    I voted for country bear jamboree. Always got bored with it.

LivLuvsTink is offline C-Ticket Holder
    I LOVE The Country Bear Jamboree!!!! It was Walt's Last Laugh! It's a Disney classic attraction like CoP and the TTA to me. The bears could use a little refurbishment, but I think it's an awesome attraction. Stitch would have gotten my vote for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by LivLuvsTink View Post
    I LOVE The Country Bear Jamboree!!!! It was Walt's Last Laugh! It's a Disney classic attraction like CoP and the TTA to me. The bears could use a little refurbishment, but I think it's an awesome attraction. Stitch would have gotten my vote for sure.
    They just did a major refurbishment in the fall 2008, and honestly it didnt do any good except update the audio. They did nothing to make it look any better and i was disappointed, not to mention they were having more problems than they were after i stopped working there.

disneymaniac86 is offline C-Ticket Holder
    Since the question was which of those listed attractions could go rather than the others, I picked the Country Bear Jamboree just because it never has been my favorite. All of the other attractions listed mean so so much to me. TTA and CoP are by far my favorite rides ever. Snow White's Scary Adventures is very classic, so I always enjoy it... The treehouse is cool and nice when other lines get to be too long. And of course the Hall of Presidents always makes me want to cry... If anything had to go, I would beg them to replace Stich's Great Escape. That attraction is special...
    My name is Emily and I am addicted to Walt Disney World. There, I said it and I'm proud.

Louis Mongello, you are my hero!

Moving to St. Petersburg, FL in November!!!
    I will be at WDW every two weeks then... I can't wait!

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast