Your Walt Disney World Information Station

Poll: Which attraction needs to be replaced the most?

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 87
WDW Theme Parks Discuss MK: Which attraction needs to go? in the Vacation Planning forums; These are some classic rides that I think sometimes seem outdated. Which one do you think needs to get replaced the most? I think that the Hall of Presidents needs ...
  1. #1
    ncstatefan's Avatar
    ncstatefan is offline B-Ticket Holder
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    72

    MK: Which attraction needs to go?

    These are some classic rides that I think sometimes seem outdated. Which one do you think needs to get replaced the most?

    I think that the Hall of Presidents needs to go because I don't think that many families want to go to attraction that isn't very exciting, and it really isn't a huge classic.
    ncstatefan




    2004-Wilderness Lodge
    2008-Polynesian Resort

  2. #2
    Stitch's Avatar
    Stitch is offline Blogger, Artist, Creative Genius
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Connecticut
    Posts
    8,325
    I think that all should stay. You need an option of none of the above.

  3. #3
    Sonny Eclipse's Avatar
    Sonny Eclipse is offline Fastpass Holder
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Hershey, PA
    Posts
    604
    We need an option for Stitch's Great Escape....that gets my vote.

  4. #4
    nicks10's Avatar
    nicks10 is offline @nick_straka
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Illinois
    Posts
    5,339
    In my opinion all of those should stay! I'll second the vote for Stitch's Great Escape.
    -Nick

    "Here you leave today and enter the world of yesterday, tomorrow and fantasy"

  5. #5
    envypeterpan's Avatar
    envypeterpan is offline Fastpass Holder
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Neverland!
    Posts
    628
    Those are all great attractions. I must go on all of them each visit. I will throw in a vote for Stitch, however.

  6. #6
    HauntedGabe's Avatar
    HauntedGabe is offline Where'd she go???
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Hamlet, IL
    Posts
    27,303
    Quote Originally Posted by Sonny Eclipse View Post
    We need an option for Stitch's Great Escape....that gets my vote.
    Quote Originally Posted by nicks10 View Post
    In my opinion all of those should stay! I'll second the vote for Stitch's Great Escape.
    Quote Originally Posted by envypeterpan View Post
    Those are all great attractions. I must go on all of them each visit. I will throw in a vote for Stitch, however.
    I read the title of the thread and Stitch is the first attraction that came to mind.

  7. #7
    eeyoregirl13's Avatar
    eeyoregirl13 is offline Fastpass Holder
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    845
    I agree with everyone above!! I think all the attractions listed need to stay!!! But mostly TTA and CoP!!!

  8. #8
    lobaugo is offline B-Ticket Holder
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    90
    Why would you ever put CoP and the TTA on that list!

  9. #9
    NC_WDW_Daddy's Avatar
    NC_WDW_Daddy is offline Annual Passholder
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Richlands, NC
    Posts
    3,335
    I would keep Hall of President's. When my two girls were babes on our first trip in July 1997, it provided the perfect cool nap spot for them and I enjoyed the presentation.

  10. #10
    emabee's Avatar
    emabee is offline Not too much longer til I'm in the World again!!!
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Mississippi
    Posts
    7,456
    I personally have never liked the country bear jamboree. it gets my vote.
    http://pinefrog.com/DWT/vana.htm

    Disney things I love:

    The Capt'n:
    Pirates:
    Magic Kingdom:
    All things Alice:


  11. #11
    Sorria's Avatar
    Sorria is offline Fastpass Holder
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Florida...just an hour away from WDW
    Posts
    457
    Swiss Family Treehouse gets my vote. It was pretty neat back when I used to do the attraction, but me with my chronic dislocating knee caps doesn't like going up those steps all the time now. Overall I never see many people going to the treehouse, it just seems like the popularity isn't there anymore and more people would rather spend their time doing rides/shows than a walk-through attraction.
    Upcoming Trips to WDW:

    Dec 6-10: Disney Wonder
    Dec 10-19: Port Orleans French Quarter

  12. #12
    BamaJenn's Avatar
    BamaJenn is offline Disnerd
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    The Idea Bag
    Posts
    8,572
    Quote Originally Posted by ncstatefan View Post
    I think that the Hall of Presidents needs to go because I don't think that many families want to go to attraction that isn't very exciting, and it really isn't a huge classic.
    I have to disagree that it isn't a huge classic. Walt's original Mr. Lincoln at the New York World's Fair was the first audioanimatronic so the attraction carries a wonderful history with it. Based on the recent news of the big refurbishment planned for the attraction during this year's closure to add Obama, I'd think Disney also still feels it's worthy.

    Me, I voted for the treehouse. Really just because I love all the rest of the attractions and the treehouse just never really appealed to me.

    I see the votes for Stitch but I guess this was "classic" attractions only... it is funny how many people hate that attraction but how long the wait is every time I go. LOL!
    Sometimes all you need is a reminder that out there lies a better place... a better world... a Walt Disney World.
    Visited In: 1983, 1988, 1989 x2, 1991, 1992, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006 (passholder), 2007 (x2 x3), 2008, 2009 (x2), 2010, 2011 (x2)
    “Detail is there to make you believe in the reality of the story you’re immersed in.” - Joe Rohde
    Avatar Image Used with Permission from °O°Joe

  13. #13
    MJMcb's Avatar
    MJMcb is offline Fastpass Holder
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    613
    This one is easy, the Treehouse is a waste and not innovative at all
    WWW.JAMBOEVERYONE.COM

    Celebrating Disney's Animal Kingdom

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    46,886
    Quote Originally Posted by ncstatefan View Post
    These are some classic rides that I think sometimes seem outdated. Which one do you think needs to get replaced the most?

    I think that the Hall of Presidents needs to go because I don't think that many families want to go to attraction that isn't very exciting, and it really isn't a huge classic.
    How in the world can you say that HoP isn't really a huge classic? It originated with Walt and Abe Lincoln!!! This is a must see each and every trip for me and I always end up with tears in my eyes. I would fight tooth and nail to keep this attraction!

    Quote Originally Posted by Sonny Eclipse View Post
    We need an option for Stitch's Great Escape....that gets my vote.
    AMEN!!!! Why isn't that on the list?

    Quote Originally Posted by lobaugo View Post
    Why would you ever put CoP and the TTA on that list!

    Another AMEN! These do not belong on there either!


    Add Stitch's Great Escape and then I'll vote! Or at least give us an option of "None of the Above" like Stitch suggested!

  15. #15
    redheadbrown's Avatar
    redheadbrown is offline Annual Passholder
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Lost in my Imagination
    Posts
    1,739
    I voted for Hall of Presidents, because it's not fun. It's like that one song on your iPod that you don't listen to, but you don't want to get rid of it. If that makes any sense.
    -Zac

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •