Your Walt Disney World Information Station
WDW Theme Parks Discuss Alternate ways to see the parks..... in the Vacation Planning forums; Our family are season pass holders and as such go a lot...so we have been thinking of alternate park plans.....and are thinking that you all may have some ideas too.... ...
    MommytoMJM is offline DisneyWorldTrivia Mod - Living Disney as a Lifestyle

Alternate ways to see the parks.....

Our family are season pass holders and as such go a lot...so we have been thinking of alternate park plans.....and are thinking that you all may have some ideas too....

For example....

I collect pressed pennies, so one day we are going to go to the parks and map out all penny locations and mark them on the maps....

One day we are going to follow our Hidden Mickey book looking for Hidden Mickeys

One day we are gonna do the Masks and Stamps at Epcot too..

Hmmm, how about how many movies and TV Shows can we find reference to at MGM?

We are still thinking of more ideas.....
    Last edited by MommytoMJM; 03-27-2005 at 05:58 PM.
    Bonny June, Homeschooler, Webmaster and SNK/Adoption Advocate~~Marjorie June Mailani Adopted SNK, Disney Fanatic, Joyous, Cheerful, Incredible Kid~~Andrew, Cast Member, Disney Reservations Center~~Heart Mom to Cody (adoption loss 10-00)
    (linkie fixed...heh heh, thanks Val!)

Lou Mongello is offline Lou Mongello (AKQJ10) - Disney Expert, Host, Author, Speaker and Entrepreneur
    Hmmm.... tour the park and try to answer every question in the WDW Trivia Book correctly (Sorry for the shameless plug)
    Lou Mongello
    Host, Author & Site Owner
    AKQJ10 >: 4 8 15 16 23 42

MommytoMJM is offline DisneyWorldTrivia Mod - Living Disney as a Lifestyle
    Lou! I thought that one went without saying! ROTFLMMEO
    Bonny June, Homeschooler, Webmaster and SNK/Adoption Advocate~~Marjorie June Mailani Adopted SNK, Disney Fanatic, Joyous, Cheerful, Incredible Kid~~Andrew, Cast Member, Disney Reservations Center~~Heart Mom to Cody (adoption loss 10-00)
    (linkie fixed...heh heh, thanks Val!)

DissyLove is offline Wendy's real. I've seen her, so don't even start with me.
    Last time we were there, we did a project that involved some people watching-we looked at those with "old" meaning previous year-WDW shirts on, and compared the styles-what they looked like in 2004, 2003, etc. I just like to see what they put on the annual shirts that us tourists buy!
    I am in need of some Disney magic!!