Your Walt Disney World Information Station

Poll: Favorite WDW Audio-Animatronic Theater Shows?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
WDW Theme Parks Discuss Favorite WDW Audio-Animatronic Theater Shows? in the Vacation Planning forums; Another vote for the CoP!...
    tasha36 is offline Dreaming....
    Another vote for the CoP!
    Tasha

1981 - Offsite
    1983 - Offsite
    1987 - Offsite
    1990 - Offsite
    1993 - Offsite
    2002 - All Star Movies
    2006 - Coronado Springs
    2007 - Port Orleans French Quarter
    2013 - Port Orleans French Quarter
    2014 - Whole family trip! (Thanks Dad!)
    2015 - Three trips in a row?? Fingers crossed

WDWmemories is offline C-Ticket Holder
    I voted for COP because it is such a classic, but I think that The American Adventure is really the winner - amazing technology, story telling, and music.
    Check out free high resolution Disney World Pictures and Disney Vacation information.

AmyP1989 is offline A-Ticket holder
    i love carousel of progress as that was my grandad's fav he always made me go on it with him and even tho he will not be coming with our family on the next trip as he sadly passed away 3 years ago i will still go on it

AmyP1989 is offline A-Ticket holder
    i do love the way the charectors are so old in carousl of progress

BamaJenn is offline Disnerd
    I really do enjoy them all but I chose the Hall of Presidents, Carousel of Progress and American Adventure. To me those are classics and a great example of how fluid and human-like the audioanimatronics can really be.

I used to adore the Tiki Room but I've just never been able to get into the New Management version. I really dislike Iago completely in it. Zazu is ok in it I guess. Ultimately my biggest problem is that the two of them are so big in comparison to the rest of the birds and not proportional to what size their equivalent real birds would be. To me the Tiki room was always real birds so it killed it for me. I do still enjoy it but it's no longer a favorite.

I really like the Country Bear Jamboree but it's just not a favorite of mine. I think because over time it's lost something of it's appeal for me. As I got older I think it started to remind me too much of Chuck E. Cheese.

As for Stitch... unlike a lot of folks, I really do love this attraction and I am always very impressed with the technology they used in his animatronic. Just... when compared to the Hall of Presidents etc., it's not up at the top for me.
    Sometimes all you need is a reminder that out there lies a better place... a better world... a Walt Disney World.
    Visited In: 1983, 1988, 1989 x2, 1991, 1992, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006 (passholder), 2007 (x2 x3), 2008, 2009 (x2), 2010, 2011 (x2)
    “Detail is there to make you believe in the reality of the story you’re immersed in.” - Joe Rohde
    Avatar Image Used with Permission from °O°Joe

BusDriver is offline Fastpass Holder
    Didn't realize you could pick more than one before it was too late, but i do like them all. I picked AA because that is absolutely a must see for me on every trip. Every time I see it a get the lump in the throat and tear in the eye result.

I also love CoP and Hall, but AA, is the tops too me.

Country Bear and Tiki Room are really good, but are not must see on every trip.

I have yet to experience Stitch, but will let you know where it ranks in about a month.
    My Dream Job - WDW Bus Driver

1975 - First Visit; 1985 High School Band Trip; 1986 Grad Night; 1992 First Visit with two oldest daughters; 1997 First Visit with Son; 1998 Joined DVC; 2003 First Visit with Twins

Many visits staying at Old Key West, Grand Floridian, Boardwalk, Contemporary, Disney Institute & All Star Sports

TravelBoy is offline A-Ticket holder
    Carousel of Progress is a sentimental favorite and always a must see.

Go Ask Alice is offline D-Ticket Holder
    Curiouser and curiouser...
    I am one of only two people that like Stitch's Great Escape??
    But, it's Stitch's Great Escape!
    Not going to Disney World any time soon...

BamaJenn is offline Disnerd
    I find it interesting that COP has the most votes but it is traditionally one of the slowest least visited attractions in the park and is so often rumored to be leaving. This is proof that true Disney fans love it.
    Sometimes all you need is a reminder that out there lies a better place... a better world... a Walt Disney World.
    Visited In: 1983, 1988, 1989 x2, 1991, 1992, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006 (passholder), 2007 (x2 x3), 2008, 2009 (x2), 2010, 2011 (x2)
    “Detail is there to make you believe in the reality of the story you’re immersed in.” - Joe Rohde
    Avatar Image Used with Permission from °O°Joe

TravelBoy is offline A-Ticket holder
    Quote Originally Posted by BamaJenn View Post
    I find it interesting that COP has the most votes but it is traditionally one of the slowest least visited attractions in the park and is so often rumored to be leaving. This is proof that true Disney fans love it.
    I hope it doesn't close.

The last time my wife and I visited WDW (May 2007), COP was closed for most of the day and we were disappointed that we would not get a chance to experience it.

While waiting online for the Buzz Lightyear ride, we some activity at COP and quickly realized that the ride was opening. We jumped off that line and ran ride in. Plenty of other people seemed excited about it as well.

It would be a sad day to lose this attraction. Hopefully, COP's historic place in the history of Disney animatronics will provide it with immunity from any future plans to cut it.

Facebook users are invited to take my Toy Story movie quiz

J&J
    J&J is offline E-Ticket Holder

Re: Favorite WDW Audio-Animatronic Theater Shows?

a
    J&J

Andrewgator is offline D-Ticket Holder

I love CoP but honestly don't see it every trip. I think that most fans love the attraction but there is only so frequently you can see the same show. Its been a few trips since I have watched it, next time I will be there.

ImaMouser is offline D-Ticket Holder

CoP is not going anywhere. It's a Walt Disney classic.
    I voted for AA. I saw it and CoP for the first time this year and both were great. Just the patriotic theme of AA puts it over the top. Both are incredibly designed. The carousel effect of CoP is just a great example of Walt's genius. And the folks who designed The American Adventure are very in tune with what Walt's visions of Audio-Animatronics could be and his great American heart.
    Walt is the man, Mickey is the mouse but Minnie is THE WOMAN

Dragonrider1227 is offline Fastpass Holder

American Adventure all the way!

WDW4Ever is offline Annual Passholder

Although I do like the original version of Tiki Room at Disneyland, I also do like things about the Under New Management one as well. I also voted for Country Bear Jamboree
    "If you can dream it you can do it."
    -Tom Fitzgerald
    D23 Charter Member

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast