Your Walt Disney World Information Station

Poll: Favorite WDW Audio-Animatronic Theater Shows?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
WDW Theme Parks Discuss Favorite WDW Audio-Animatronic Theater Shows? in the Vacation Planning forums; What a coincidence. The two shows you constantly defend are the least loved. Doesn't that tell you something kingkrab?...
    elvistelth is offline Unfortunately, this user's actions have resulted in him/her being BANNED from the site

Re: Favorite WDW Audio-Animatronic Theater Shows?

What a coincidence. The two shows you constantly defend are the least loved. Doesn't that tell you something kingkrab?

Park Hopper Dad is offline Fastpass Holder

Quote Originally Posted by KINGCRAB View Post
    I specifically requested "No bashing" in this thread, which is what I feel that you just did.

Getting a bit OT, I disagree with your opinion of SGE being boring, since it is loud and raucous with lots going on all around at once, which is FAR from something that can put anyone to sleep, IMO.

And I also feel that if you don't get so bent out of shape over the Under New Management Tiki Room show or take it too seriously, you might be more likely to enjoy it and have a good time.

P.S.: Stitch and the Tikis deserve some love too, so please give them some votes. Show a little humility...
    Truth hurts doesn't it? It appears the attempts to turn the tables has failed.Looks like somebody takes themselves too seriously.Reality must be faced!Beam me up Scotty!Extremely too-intellegent life forms on this planet!We must move on!
    Park Hopper Dad!

Park Hopper Dad is offline Fastpass Holder

I voted for CoP!!!!!!!!! it appears that CoP has about a 56% lead on the others.Classic is ALWAYS the best! But some are just too "steamed" to see it!Too foggy!
    Park Hopper Dad!

Minniegirl1995 is offline E-Ticket Holder

I love the American Adventure, Tiki Room, and Carousel of Progress... haven't seen the remodeled Hall of Presidents, so may change my answer once I see it...

'Your cadaverous palour betrays an aurora of foreboding, almost as though you sense a disquieting metamorphosis. Is this haunted room actually stretching? or is it your imagination?
    (Going by a waterfall)
    'And now everyone, we are going by the famous Schweitzer falls named after the famous explorer, Dr. Albert Falls.'

beja is offline C-Ticket Holder

Definitely CoP for me! If I could vote on my favorite of all time, my #2 would be Alien Encounter.
    Oct 99 OS|May 00 OS|Dec 00 OS|Aug 03 OS|May 05 AS|Oct 06 CB|Nov 07 POFQ|Nov 08 POFQ|Nov 09 CS

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123