Your Walt Disney World Information Station

Poll: Favorite WDW Audio-Animatronic Theater Shows?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
WDW Theme Parks Discuss Favorite WDW Audio-Animatronic Theater Shows? in the Vacation Planning forums; Which of WDW's audio-animatronic theater show attractions do you like the most? No bashing, please. Also, this is a "multiple choice" thread, so you can pick more than one option....
    KINGCRAB is offline Annual Passholder

Favorite WDW Audio-Animatronic Theater Shows?

Which of WDW's audio-animatronic theater show attractions do you like the most?

No bashing, please.

Also, this is a "multiple choice" thread, so you can pick more than one option.
    Last edited by KINGCRAB; 12-22-2008 at 11:41 AM.

Reminder: this is a MULTIPLE choice poll, so please vote for more than one show if you can.

envypeterpan is offline Fastpass Holder
    Oops! I only voted for one, CoP, but if I would have voted for a second one it would be The American Adventure!
    -Brent
    "It's the time of your life, so live it well" ~ a bug's life

I have a Disney book coming out in the first week of March. Stop by www.fromscreentotheme.com for more details!

firemedic is offline Premium Annual Passholder
    The American Adventure! Wonderful show!

You may not realize it when it happens, but a kick in the teeth may be the best thing in the world for you.
    Walt Disney

MJMcb is offline Fastpass Holder
    this one is easy, the American Adventure wins
    WWW.JAMBOEVERYONE.COM

Celebrating Disney's Animal Kingdom

Sorria is offline Fastpass Holder
    CoP!
    Upcoming Trips to WDW:

Dec 6-10: Disney Wonder
    Dec 10-19: Port Orleans French Quarter

Tiki Room, Country Bears and Stitch need more votes.

Where's your spirit, everybody? Show those three shows some love!

clj2 is offline C-Ticket Holder
    Gotta love the Country Bears!

PlutoGirl is offline C-Ticket Holder
    I have a feeling I'd like American Adventure too but i've never seen it. Hoping to on this next trip!
    Disney Lover and Mom of 2 little guys (ages 4 and 2)
    Royal Plaza '84, P.O Fr. Qtr '93, Off-site Honeymoon 2003, Off-site 2007(first visit for boys), CR/FW Cabin January 2009, planning FW Cabin May 2010 now...

PulchraPuella is offline A-Ticket holder
    I'm a huge Carousel of Progress fan. My brother and I quote it almost daily. However, being a southern girl, I also love the Country Bear Jamboree, especially Bunny, Bubbles, and Beulah -Every Guy that Turns me on Turns Me Down
    "Henry, he did it again! Go over and give that neighbor of ours what for!" -The Carousel of Progress

3IAlienKid is offline C-Ticket Holder
    Happy New Year everyone!

CoP! It's got plenty of groan-inducing one-liners which I always laugh at, it's close to Walt's heart, and I love the whole revolving theater thing.
    Here you leave today and enter the world of yesterday, tomorrow, and fantasy.

CoP is a must do each and every trip and I also love HoP and American Adventure. These two shows always put a lump in my throat and a tear in my eye.

rocknrollercfan is offline Fastpass Holder
    Waiting to leave WI and go to Disney World
    I have seen the Hall of Presidents numerous times and I think that it is so realistic and interesting. I have seen the CoP only once, and it is pretty cool too. I like them both equally.

I love Donald Duck

Ashley
    Walt Disney World

stitchythepooh is offline A-Ticket holder
    Shoot, I wanted to vote for both CoP and American Adventure but didn't realize until it was too late that there was a multiple answer option...oh well. I voted for CoP but voted for America Adventure in spirit only.
    Sorry, but I can't stand the Under New Management version of the Tiki Room. I saw the original in Disneyland when I was 3 and still have fond memories of it to this day. I love Stitch the character but find the attraction boring. The Hall of Presidents is okay but I much prefer the American Adventure. And the only reason I didn't vote for Country Bear is because I've never seen it. I keep planning to but somehow it never happens...hopefully next visit
    Great poll!

Quote Originally Posted by stitchythepooh View Post
    Sorry, but I can't stand the Under New Management version of the Tiki Room. I love Stitch the character but find the attraction boring.
    I specifically requested "No bashing" in this thread, which is what I feel that you just did.

Getting a bit OT, I disagree with your opinion of SGE being boring, since it is loud and raucous with lots going on all around at once, which is FAR from something that can put anyone to sleep, IMO.

And I also feel that if you don't get so bent out of shape over the Under New Management Tiki Room show or take it too seriously, you might be more likely to enjoy it and have a good time.

P.S.: Stitch and the Tikis deserve some love too, so please give them some votes. Show a little humility...
    "Boy, I'm tired. I think I'll head over to The Hall of Presidents and take a nap."

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast