Your Walt Disney World Information Station
WDW Theme Parks Discuss Art class in the Studios in the Vacation Planning forums; Where in the Studios can you take a class on how to draw Goofy or Pluto?? I heard about it on another website but can't remember what the attraction is ...
    Tmntrans is offline Fastpass Holder

Art class in the Studios

Where in the Studios can you take a class on how to draw Goofy or Pluto?? I heard about it on another website but can't remember what the attraction is called.

nicks10 is offline @nick_straka
    Magic of Disney Animation
    -Nick

"Here you leave today and enter the world of yesterday, tomorrow and fantasy"

NC_WDW_Daddy is offline Annual Passholder
    The Magic of Disney Animation has a different character drawing each time, sometimes Mickey is done twice in a row, but none of the other characters. So, you may not necessarily draw Goofy or Pluto when you go, but it is still a fun experience. One tip, you do not have to experience the Magic of Disney Animation attraction to participate in the character drawing. You can enter the Animation Gallery store and make your way to the back. After passing all the character memorabilia (well worth a look), you will find the Animation Academy on your right side. I believe classes start every half-hour.

TTAfanatic is offline E-Ticket Holder
    This attraction is one of my favorites, I drew Goofy, Tigger, and Jiminy Cricket. I would definitely reccomend doing this attraction more than once, there are a few different instructors, and some are more fun than others, plus you get to keep your drawings as a nice FREE souvineer.

2001 - Caribbean Beach
    2008 - Pop Century
    2010 - Port Orleans Riverside

www.twitter.com/nickphillips97

I proudly support The FairTax!
    www.FairTax.org

emabee is offline Not too much longer til I'm in the World again!!!
    I agree with everyone. This is our favorite part of the Studios. Seriously. We did it 9 times last time we went. We have 30 drawings in total (some from the time before last). My mom's going to frame them all and hang them gallery style in her new house.
    http://pinefrog.com/DWT/vana.htm

Disney things I love:

The Capt'n:
    Pirates:
    Magic Kingdom:
    All things Alice: