Your Walt Disney World Information Station
WDW Theme Parks Discuss Fantasmic Schedules? in the Vacation Planning forums; I have heard there are currently only two Fantasmic shows a week. I would like to book the dinner package again, but have not seen the May 2009 calender dates/times ...
    Serkazong is offline Keep to the code.

Fantasmic Schedules?

I have heard there are currently only two Fantasmic shows a week. I would like to book the dinner package again, but have not seen the May 2009 calender dates/times released yet.

Would anyone know what two nights of the week the show has been running, or if they plan to increase the frequency later this year?

Thanks!

BamaJenn is offline Disnerd
    I believe it's generally on Mondays and Thursday but I'm not 100% sure. I am sure if you call to make a reservation for that package though that the agents will have the official schedule.

As for increasing the schedule... the idea of cutting it back was to basically get more people into the AI final show so I guess depending on how that goes it could happen. Me, I really have zero interest in the AI attraction and would much rather experience Fantasmic.
    Sometimes all you need is a reminder that out there lies a better place... a better world... a Walt Disney World.
    Visited In: 1983, 1988, 1989 x2, 1991, 1992, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006 (passholder), 2007 (x2 x3), 2008, 2009 (x2), 2010, 2011 (x2)
    “Detail is there to make you believe in the reality of the story you’re immersed in.” - Joe Rohde
    Avatar Image Used with Permission from °O°Joe

Spodie is offline Fastpass Holder
    Quote Originally Posted by BamaJenn View Post
    As for increasing the schedule... the idea of cutting it back was to basically get more people into the AI final show so I guess depending on how that goes it could happen. Me, I really have zero interest in the AI attraction and would much rather experience Fantasmic.
    Is that why they stopped showing Fantasmic every night?? There was a day when I was really into American Idol, but that ship has sailed. My prediction for this attraction is that it will be closed in a year or two. Then, hopefully, they will bring back Fantasmic to more than 2 nights a week.
    ~Ashleigh

WDWmemories is offline C-Ticket Holder
    Really, more people into the AI final show? I just assumed it was a cost cutback...
    Check out free high resolution Disney World Pictures and Disney Vacation information.

Serkazong is offline Keep to the code.
    I'll check on the Monday, Thursday schedule and see if I can get a spot.

Thanks for your information- I am not totally sold on the AI thing either.

At least its not a vacant building anymore.