Your Walt Disney World Information Station
WDW Theme Parks Discuss Over the Top? in the Vacation Planning forums; So DH bought me a new dayplanner to keep track of trip meets and the like...not so bad.... but then I went out and bought dividers and blank pages, wrote ...
    MommytoMJM is offline DisneyWorldTrivia Mod - Living Disney as a Lifestyle

Over the Top?

So DH bought me a new dayplanner to keep track of trip meets and the like...not so bad....

but then I went out and bought dividers and blank pages, wrote the names of parks and lands on the dividers and put paper behind each one to keep track of trivia, stories and the like.....can you be too obsessed with Disney? LOL!!!!
    Bonny June, Homeschooler, Webmaster and SNK/Adoption Advocate~~Marjorie June Mailani Adopted SNK, Disney Fanatic, Joyous, Cheerful, Incredible Kid~~Andrew, Cast Member, Disney Reservations Center~~Heart Mom to Cody (adoption loss 10-00)
    (linkie fixed...heh heh, thanks Val!)

ToddBreakey is offline Fastpass Holder
    You're not too obsessed until you start a Disney related web site and write a book about it! Right Lou?!?
    "You shouldn't play leapfrog with a porcupine. You might get hurt." - Eliza Breakey, Age 4

I HATE being back in the real world!!!!

MommytoMJM is offline DisneyWorldTrivia Mod - Living Disney as a Lifestyle
    LOL! Maybe someday if I am not happy with Passporter's book on Disney for the Special Needs Set
    Bonny June, Homeschooler, Webmaster and SNK/Adoption Advocate~~Marjorie June Mailani Adopted SNK, Disney Fanatic, Joyous, Cheerful, Incredible Kid~~Andrew, Cast Member, Disney Reservations Center~~Heart Mom to Cody (adoption loss 10-00)
    (linkie fixed...heh heh, thanks Val!)