Your Walt Disney World Information Station
WDW Theme Parks Discuss Making your own Mouse Ears in the Vacation Planning forums; I heard last year that Disney was starting to let people "make" their own mouse ears, meaning you pick the beanie, the ears, stickers and patches etc. I was wondering ...
    bcmom323 is offline A-Ticket holder

Making your own Mouse Ears

I heard last year that Disney was starting to let people "make" their own mouse ears, meaning you pick the beanie, the ears, stickers and patches etc. I was wondering if that was still around, and if so in which park or Downtown Disney?

Spodie is offline Fastpass Holder
    I know there is one in Le Chapeau on Main Street in MK. I've also heard (and seen pictures) of another shop in Downtown Disney that is right next to the Design A Tee shop.
    Last edited by Spodie; 01-11-2009 at 02:53 PM.
    ~Ashleigh

lilo88 is offline DisneyWorldTrivia.com Lifetime Pass
    The one in DTD is The Wonderful World of Memories, they have frames, scrapbooking things and the Make your own ears. It's next to the Hane's (SP?) Design A Tee Shop and The Art of Disney, right across from the Christmas shop in the Marketplace area.
    Tiffany~o ~ D23 member

Sufferer of Disney Vacation Depression

97'~French Quarter, 99'~CBR, 01'~Movies, 03'~Music/PORriverside/DCL, 05'~POP, 06'~Movies, 08'~Movies, 09'~Disneyland/ Embassy Suites Irvine/ 10'~Music, 12'~LBV Best Western Disney View