Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
WDW Theme Parks Discuss What ride/park would you create? in the Vacation Planning forums; If you could be an imagineer for a day, what type of ride or park would you design? Where would your ride be located? Have fun! Melanie Rose...
    Melrose1330 is offline A-Ticket holder

What ride/park would you create?

If you could be an imagineer for a day, what type of ride or park would you design? Where would your ride be located? Have fun!
    Melanie Rose
    *~*A dream is a wish your heart makes.*~*

MommytoMJM is offline DisneyWorldTrivia Mod - Living Disney as a Lifestyle
    OOH, OOH, OOH! If I could have ANYTHING? Disney would aquire the rights to Lord of the Rings...there are sooo mnay rides you could do...

Hobbiton Play Park for kids (right scale), Barad-Dur Ride (roller coaster or Drop type), Love Boats thru Rivendell, Roller Coaster thru the Mines of Moria...there are soooo many possibilities!!!
    Bonny June, Homeschooler, Webmaster and SNK/Adoption Advocate~~Marjorie June Mailani Adopted SNK, Disney Fanatic, Joyous, Cheerful, Incredible Kid~~Andrew, Cast Member, Disney Reservations Center~~Heart Mom to Cody (adoption loss 10-00)
    (linkie fixed...heh heh, thanks Val!)

MommytoMJM is offline DisneyWorldTrivia Mod - Living Disney as a Lifestyle
    Oh and for WDW, I would bring back all of the old rides!

and do something with some of the older movies (Bambi, Fox and the Hound, Jungle Book, FANTASIA)

and some of the more obscure movies too (Treasure Planet, Atlantis, etc....)
    Bonny June, Homeschooler, Webmaster and SNK/Adoption Advocate~~Marjorie June Mailani Adopted SNK, Disney Fanatic, Joyous, Cheerful, Incredible Kid~~Andrew, Cast Member, Disney Reservations Center~~Heart Mom to Cody (adoption loss 10-00)
    (linkie fixed...heh heh, thanks Val!)

DisneyGuy81 is offline D-Ticket Holder

Arrow New Ride

If I could have any ride, I would want it to be the Delta Dreamflight again. That was a great ride. My dad and I used to ride that over and over again. I was so sad to see it go. Does anyone have a video of the whole ride? That would be a treasure masterpiece for me.
    -Scott

The Happiest Place on Earth!!!

disneydame2004 is offline Celebrate Everyday!
    I'd love to see a ride based on The Incredibles similar to the Spider Man ride at that other theme park, but better. Use the Dinosaur ride vehicle platform, drive through scenes and interact with 3-d movies. Oh, and throw in some Buzz-style blasters just for fun. Make it an all-new story, with random scenes & effects that change so every time through is different.

It would probably be placed in MGM, off the backlot city streets.

I'd also add a "House of Mouse" restaurant to MGM - it needs a character dining place, and what better property to use than one already designed for the cartoon series? It would look like the show (not like what they call "Pizza Planet" that doesn't look anything like the movie version!)
    -Pat (Disneydame2004)
    Dream Team Auction Coordinator

Help make a child smile! Dream Team Project Firstgiving Page

JEDIPRINCESS is offline I'm going back to the World YAHOO
    I agree with MJM I would make rides out of some of the other movies like Finding Nemo ala some thing like 20,000 league under sea. It would be so cool to be running through the jellyfish and running form Bruce and the other sharks and hanging with the turtles dude on the EAC (EAST AUSTRAILIAN CURRENT)

Melrose1330 is offline A-Ticket holder
    Since there is plenty of room for a new theme park, what theme would you like to see a park around?
    I would like to see a thrill park built around the villians of Disney!
    *~*A dream is a wish your heart makes.*~*

Stitch is offline Blogger, Artist, Creative Genius
    I would build a new park....called something like Mickey's Extreme Park/Zone/land...it will be filled with thrill rides and an ultra scary Alien Encounter (and I would totally change the stitch ride). It's target audiance is the tween/teen set. Have a Lizzie/Raven type area and a sports like area with a rock wall and a bungie jump area. And as a near by park (like a water park) I would build a skate park for roller blades and skateboards.

I could really keep going on how to revamp to current parks and on tons of new stuff. If only I really could be an imagineer...*sigh*

jarmitc2032 is offline Lives At Epcot
    I would create a theme park that would bring back all the old rides.

dzney4lyf is offline i come with a warning
    I second the Delta Dreamflight. I loved that ride!!!

Jiminy Cricket is offline Ultimate Park "Hopper"
    1,015 miles from WDW in Central Indiana; Windermere FL

Perfoming Pirates Question

Oops! Wrong thread.
    Last edited by Jiminy Cricket; 03-30-2005 at 10:54 AM.
    Lord High Keeper of the Knowledge of Right and Wrong, Counselor in Moments of Temptation, and Guide along the Straight and Narrow Path and Oldest Active DWT/WDW Radio Member

DL: 1955* (1); WDW: 1977* (2), 1980* (2), 1985* (3), 1989* (3), 1996 (ASMu-3), 1999 (ASMo-3), 2000 (ASMu-2/PO-2), 2001 (ASMu-5), 2002 (ASMu-5), 2003 (ASMo-5), 2004* (8), 2004 (ASMo-8), 2005 (PC-10), 2006* (15), 2007* (20), 2008* (22), 2009* (26), 2010* (27), 2011* (32), 2012* (39), 2013* (36), 2013* (15), 2013* (9), 2013* (13), 2014* (40) Total Trips/Days = 26/353

*Off Property

Princess Jas is offline Princess of Agrabah
    I would make an "Escape from the Cave of Wonders" Roller Coaster.

yensid1071 is offline Fastpass Holder
    Quote Originally Posted by MommytoMJM
    OOH, OOH, OOH! If I could have ANYTHING? Disney would aquire the rights to Lord of the Rings...there are sooo mnay rides you could do...

Hobbiton Play Park for kids (right scale), Barad-Dur Ride (roller coaster or Drop type), Love Boats thru Rivendell, Roller Coaster thru the Mines of Moria...there are soooo many possibilities!!!
    That would be great!!! Ya know, if memory serves correctly, Disney was approached about distributing the LOTR movies, but Disney wanted only 2 movies instead of 3. A HUGE mistake on their part!!!

I like all the ideas!! The Cave of Wonders would be cool!! And I'd be there for either Dreamflight or If You Had Wings!!

GrumpyDude is offline Unfortunately, this user's actions have resulted in him/her being BANNED from the site
    avoiding "The Man's" infractions. can't keep a brotha' down!
    you don't want me as an Imagineer, bad things would happen

i have an idea for a ride, its a roller coaster that goes really fast and you have ninjas chasing you, and there are guns, and cars, and motorcycles, and chaos, and destruction, and fire.........oh yeah, and the ninjas are on fire...........

also, after the MTV show "Pimp My Ride", i'd have "Pimp My Family" in Downtown Disney, with a few changes......

yeah, i rest my case.

Stitch is offline Blogger, Artist, Creative Genius
    Quote Originally Posted by GrumpyDude
    you don't want me as an Imagineer, bad things would happen

i have an idea for a ride, its a roller coaster that goes really fast and you have ninjas chasing you, and there are guns, and cars, and motorcycles, and chaos, and destruction, and fire.........oh yeah, and the ninjas are on fire...........

also, after the MTV show "Pimp My Ride", i'd have "Pimp My Family" in Downtown Disney, with a few changes......

yeah, i rest my case.
    Maybe you should go work for Universal Studios...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast