Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
WDW Theme Parks Discuss Identifying each other.... in the Vacation Planning forums; We were thinking sorta the same things. I'll IM you over the weekend and we'll chat about it. Mine may work in the time being until yours is up and ...
    Stitch is offline Blogger, Artist, Creative Genius
    We were thinking sorta the same things. I'll IM you over the weekend and we'll chat about it. Mine may work in the time being until yours is up and running.

Lou Mongello is offline Lou Mongello (AKQJ10) - Disney Expert, Host, Author, Speaker and Entrepreneur
    Sounds good!

Looks like the things are going to be a go for the lanyards! They will be a nice bright, recgonizable color (no, nothing like lime green), with the DWT logo and web site name. The color will allow you to be easily spotted, yet allow your pins to show up nicely (if you're a pin person).

I was working with a few companies yesterday to negotiate the best possible quality/price and hope to be able to order them by Monday! A belated "thanks" to Mickeybabe for her help behind the scenes in getting this idea off the ground and locating vendors.

Stay tuned to this station for more updates as they happen...
    Lou Mongello
    Host, Author & Site Owner
    AKQJ10 >: 4 8 15 16 23 42

crashbunny is offline Moderator
    Well any updates?
    I'm waiting to buy one for the trip in December......

vixen101485 is offline Queen of the Swaps, bow before me
    I like the lanyard idea but already have one of those little cases that you use at the beach-watertight and plastic on a string(got it on clearance for $.29 cents) and since I am the keeper of the keys:A.K.A.-tickets/FP/etc, I need something big enuf to hold everyone's paperwork. At least i hope it is big enuf ....??????exactly how big are the tickets etc.-credit card size I hope??????
    It is functional and does double duty at a water park and if I decide to do the pin thing I can still pin them thru the cord...
    Wish I had seen this thread earlier to suggest them...but maybe I can still print out the DWT logo and put it on the front-with a little clear contact maybe to protect it from the elements and removable for when I go to non-Disney parks (would I do that---NAAAWWW!!!...lol) hey I got free passes to a local park, FREE IS GOOD... At least if using the logo is ok with you Lou?
    OOOOOO I know I can change the cord color to whatever Lou chooses so at least they will look similar. That cording stuff is cheap and has a wide variety of colors. This might be an idea for those who aleady have one or forget to order the official one in time to go.
    It's a Disney thing. If you understood, your only question would be "can I go?"

TRICK OR TREAT FOR UNICEF
    FOR MORE INFO CLICK THIS LINK http://inside.unicefusa.org/goto/Meghyn

disneydame2004 is offline Celebrate Everyday!
    Hey, Vixen, the lanyards have a hook on the end, so you don't have to use the plastic pouch that comes with it - maybe your case can hook on the end instead of using the cord???

And yes, the tickets and fastpasses are all roughly credit-card sized!
    -Pat (Disneydame2004)
    Dream Team Auction Coordinator

Help make a child smile! Dream Team Project Firstgiving Page

vixen101485 is offline Queen of the Swaps, bow before me
    HMMM...I don't know it is next to me at the moment and the hole looks REALLY tiny and is about 1/4 inch long. I would probably have to string a small loop thru it then put the hook on that. Could be do-able...*grins* you have such good ideas.
    Awesome on the size thing...it has been forever and a day since I have been there so wasnt sure what had changed. ty
    It's a Disney thing. If you understood, your only question would be "can I go?"

TRICK OR TREAT FOR UNICEF
    FOR MORE INFO CLICK THIS LINK http://inside.unicefusa.org/goto/Meghyn

Stitch is offline Blogger, Artist, Creative Genius
    UPDATE * UPDATE * UPDATE*

Very soon you will be able to show your DWT team spirit!

The lanyards are in, the badges are done and all we are waiting on is the pouches! Watch the homepage for details. We are hoping to have the available by the end of the month at the latest!

Lou Mongello is offline Lou Mongello (AKQJ10) - Disney Expert, Host, Author, Speaker and Entrepreneur

Thumbs up

Well... the wait is finally over!!!

The Official DisneyWorldTrivia.com Lanyards are now In-Stock!

Now available - our official yellow and black DWT Laynards! They are 1" thick, and made of soft, comfortable cotton. A great place to show off your pins! The black plastic swivel hook can be used to hang your included ziploc pouch, Pal Mickey, water bottles, pin medallion, etc.

Each lanyard comes complete with a 3 x 5 zip pouch - perfect for holding your fastpasses and park tickets. These pouches also hold a customizable DWT "ID badge". Located in our Downloads section are three ID Badges you can choose from; Team Member, Team DWT or Triviateer. Each badge is downloadable into Microsoft Word and has a section to type your name or user ID. Just click on the Your Name section of the badge and type in your name. You can even change the color and font! Then print out the badge and cut on the black lines. Each of the badges has a back and a front, the back being a copy of the book that brought us all together! Insert the two sides in to the holder, and viola you can now show the world that you are a member of your favorite Disney web site! (Thanks to Stitch for designing the badges)

Last edited by Lou Mongello; 05-24-2005 at 06:51 PM.
    Lou Mongello
    Host, Author & Site Owner
    AKQJ10 >: 4 8 15 16 23 42

olmec26 is offline Created by Mark Burnett
    WOO-HOO! That's awesome!
    -Taylor

Por favor mantanganse alijado de las puertas.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234