Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
WDW Theme Parks Discuss Identifying each other.... in the Vacation Planning forums; Ok, so on another board I am on (shhhhh) they wear lime green ribbons or accessories to id each other in the parks....do we have anything like that here? Can ...
    MommytoMJM is offline DisneyWorldTrivia Mod - Living Disney as a Lifestyle

Identifying each other....

Ok, so on another board I am on (shhhhh) they wear lime green ribbons or accessories to id each other in the parks....do we have anything like that here? Can we do something like that here? I know we have the t-shirts, but I have to save up for those and the pins are so tiny....hard to see on ppl. Any ideas? Lou, is this ok?
    Bonny June, Homeschooler, Webmaster and SNK/Adoption Advocate~~Marjorie June Mailani Adopted SNK, Disney Fanatic, Joyous, Cheerful, Incredible Kid~~Andrew, Cast Member, Disney Reservations Center~~Heart Mom to Cody (adoption loss 10-00)
    (linkie fixed...heh heh, thanks Val!)

DissyLove is offline Wendy's real. I've seen her, so don't even start with me.
    Hi there, I am familiar with the web site with the lime green shirts as well...sshh, don't tell.

As far as I know we just wear shirts, pin, etc. to tell us apart while at Disney, but we can also let people know when we are going to be there at set up meets as well.

As far as ideas for how to tell us apart, hey, let's put our names on our shirts that way, if you see me in June you will know it is me, dissylove because my shirt will say: Dissylove !!!
    Hey just an idea...
    I am in need of some Disney magic!!

Saving for my shirts now!!!!
    Bonny June, Homeschooler, Webmaster and SNK/Adoption Advocate~~Marjorie June Mailani Adopted SNK, Disney Fanatic, Joyous, Cheerful, Incredible Kid~~Andrew, Cast Member, Disney Reservations Center~~Heart Mom to Cody (adoption loss 10-00)

Lou Mongello is offline Lou Mongello (AKQJ10) - WDW Trivia Book Author and Site Owner/Admin
    Hmmmm.... Lou thinking of other promotional items ideas....

Lanyard with DisneyWorldTrivia.com on it?
    Sport bottles with the logo
    Keychains

Any other ideas

(BTW, the pins are actually pretty big - around 2" top to bottom)
    Lou Mongello
    Host, Author & Site Owner
    AKQJ10 >: 4 8 15 16 23 42

Stitch is offline Blogger, Artist, Creative Genius
    Love LOVE the lanyard idea!

How about headbands or visors?
    Fanny packs?

Kellie19891992 is offline Annual Passholder
    love the lanyard idea good for spotting the disney family

Lanyard is great....Sports bottles with straps is good, are there hats on the site? Two inches is good size, but I feel funny looking for then=m on ppl's lanyards (you have to get kinda close to do that) but a button on a shirt would be big (or attached to a hat) Fanny packs are good, backpacks? Buisness cards with the website on them that we can give people? (not identifying, but fun nevertheless) I tell ppl about this site all the time.

Since Lou is AKQJ10 How about red and black ribbons while we poor ppl save up for shirts! LOL

olmec26 is offline Created by Mark Burnett
    Well, I'm usually wearing one of my SURVIVOR Buffs in the parks...maybe we could get a special Buff for DWT.com!
    -Taylor

Por favor mantanganse alijado de las puertas.

That would be cool! I wear a headcovering all the time (religious reasons) I could just wear that instead...

Jiminy Cricket is offline Ultimate Park "Hopper"
    1,015 miles from WDW in Central Indiana; Windermere FL
    Hey, how about tattoos (a heart with L-o-u on the ribbon instead of M-o-m)? There is a tatoo shop on 192 near Poinciana in Kissimmee. Maybe we could get a discount if every member got one when they visited WDW the next time. If that is too radical how about a temporary tattoo with ?
    Last edited by Jiminy Cricket; 03-30-2005 at 08:16 PM.
    Lord High Keeper of the Knowledge of Right and Wrong, Counselor in Moments of Temptation, and Guide along the Straight and Narrow Path and Oldest Active DWT/WDW Radio Member

DL: 1955* (1); WDW: 1977* (2), 1980* (2), 1985* (3), 1989* (3), 1996 (ASMu-3), 1999 (ASMo-3), 2000 (ASMu-2/PO-2), 2001 (ASMu-5), 2002 (ASMu-5), 2003 (ASMo-5), 2004* (8), 2004 (ASMo-8), 2005 (PC-10), 2006* (15), 2007* (20), 2008* (22), 2009* (26), 2010* (27), 2011* (32), 2012* (39), 2013* (36), 2013* (15), 2013* (9), 2013* (13), 2014* (40) Total Trips/Days = 26/353

*Off Property

disneydame2004 is offline Celebrate Everyday!
    The lanyards sound like a good idea, or how about one of those lanyard tags/charms that hang on the bottom?

Some sort of carry bag - like those popular string backpacks? The messenger bag is a little pricey.

I like hats, but it should be light colored - the one in the shop is black (gets too hot for me in FL).

Plastic name badges, sort of like the guest of honor pins? With name and/or user id on it. Disney won't allow us to put user id's on their official ones.
    -Pat (Disneydame2004)
    Dream Team Auction Coordinator

Help make a child smile! Dream Team Project Firstgiving Page

DissyLove is offline Wendy's real. I've seen her, so don't even start with me.
    I LOVE lots of these idea, except, perhaps the permanent tatoo. Alas, my devotion stops there. But I am up for anything else!!!
    I am in need of some Disney magic!!

Quote Originally Posted by DissyLove
    I LOVE lots of these idea, except, perhaps the permanent tatoo. Alas, my devotion stops there. But I am up for anything else!!!
    Uh Yeah, permament tats out for me too...no piercings either (lest anyone get any ideas)

Stitch is offline Blogger, Artist, Creative Genius
    I want a tat....but not of the DWT logo (sorry Lou, luv ya...but no) I want one of Stitch! Maybe for my birthday next year.

flutter is offline Moderator
    I have an Eeyore tat

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast