Your Walt Disney World Information Station

View Poll Results: Chester and Hester's Dinorama.....What's Your Verdict?

Voters
36. This poll is closed
  • Let's Go!

20 55.56%
  • Let's Not!

16 44.44%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
WDW Theme Parks Discuss Chester and Hester's Dinorama....What's Your Verdict? in the Vacation Planning forums; It looks like what we call in the UK,cheap seaside rides(Carnival),but you must go into,Chester and Hester's Dinosaur Treasures,this shop has to be one of the best themed shop at ...
    dan864 is offline A-Ticket holder

Re: Chester and Hester's Dinorama....What's Your Verdict?

It looks like what we call in the UK,cheap seaside rides(Carnival),but you must go into,Chester and Hester's Dinosaur Treasures,this shop has to be one of the best themed shop at Disney,i wont say to much,just bring a camera and take a look a the ceiling.

elvistelth is offline Unfortunately, this user's actions have resulted in him/her being BANNED from the site

I think the themeing is clever. The carnival games are a rip-off but that's true with all carnival games so I guess they get points for authenticity.

Are You 999? is offline A-Ticket holder

I find it hard to believe that Imagineers brainstormed on the subject of dinosaur theming and that this is the best thing they came up with. In my opinion it's just holding a place for a more elaborate dinosaur theme in the future...at least I hope that's the case.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12