Your Walt Disney World Information Station
WDW Theme Parks Discuss Does Illuminations Run in April? in the Vacation Planning forums; Hey, I am going to Disney in less than 2 weeks and wanted to see Illuminations really badly... but I checked the website to see what times it was showing ...
    egran125 is offline C-Ticket Holder

Does Illuminations Run in April?

Hey, I am going to Disney in less than 2 weeks and wanted to see Illuminations really badly... but I checked the website to see what times it was showing and stuff... but it doesnt say... it says "Parades and Fireworks" but there's nothing under it... anyone know why? Is Illuminations just a seasonal thing... or what.
    ./.// / Eric /. / /

Belle1313 is offline When I Wish Upon A Star, I Wish To Go To WDW
    I'm pretty sure Illumanations funs every night at 9:30. It is a great firework/laser show. The good views get crowded early though so get a good spot early.

disneydame2004 is offline Celebrate Everyday!
    It runs every night at 9:00. http://www.wdwinfo.com/wdwinfo/aprilfw05.cfm lists all the parades & fireworks in all the parks in april.
    -Pat (Disneydame2004)
    Dream Team Auction Coordinator

Help make a child smile! Dream Team Project Firstgiving Page

egran125 is offline C-Ticket Holder
    Oh awesome, thanks. I've seen it a million times but Im going for a fieldtrip type thing with some of my high school and everyone depends on me for the itinerary... so I was just making sure. Thanks a lot though.
    ./.// / Eric /. / /