Your Walt Disney World Information Station
WDW Theme Parks Discuss Is Tinkerbell present every day at Pixie Hollow? in the Vacation Planning forums; We leave for WDW in 23 days and my neice is a Tink fanatic; she cannot wait to see her! We have the whole costume and have even worked out ...
    bcmom323 is offline A-Ticket holder

Is Tinkerbell present every day at Pixie Hollow?

We leave for WDW in 23 days and my neice is a Tink fanatic; she cannot wait to see her! We have the whole costume and have even worked out how to do her hair and makeup. But unless I am guaranteed that Tink is going to be their on a particular day, I do not want to spend an hour doing hair, makeup, and costume all to find out that we have to comeback the next day to get that perfect pic! I have heard that their isn't a set cast of fairies for the hollow, and that usually there were three, so I was wondering that if Tink was an everyday fairy or if I would just have to check?

MainStreet, USA is offline I'm walking right down the middle of Main Street, USA!
    Southington, CT/Daytona Beach, FL/ Main Street, USA!

Re: Is Tinkerbell present every day at Pixie Hollow?

Just like trying to get a photo with that specific princess, getting that specific fairy is very hit or miss. There are always three fairies available to meet you, but you don't always know which ones it is going to be. And even if a Cast Member is helpful enough to tell you which ones are available as you get into line, one of those fairies may fly away before you have had the time to make your way through the line, and in which case she will have been replaces by one of her fairy friends.

I've waited through lines of just under an hour twice to get into Pixie Hollow, and both times I've seen Tinkerbell and Irridessa, but the first time I went, Rosetta was the third fairy, and the second time I went back, it was Fawn in that place. I still have yet to meet Silvermist.

That said, all of the fairies will fawn over you and your little ones out of curiosity of what it's like to be a "mainlander", and often ask questions about where your wings are, or how far did you have to fly to come visit them, and things like that. I'm sure that Tink or no Tink, dressing your niece up in full Tink regalia will surely be a hit with whoever you do see in Pixie Hollow. And of course, she will have a great time as well.
    Last edited by MainStreet, USA; 05-10-2009 at 11:35 AM.
    -Don-
    Your heart can just take wing,
    You can live out all your dreams...
    ...it's time to Remember the Magic!
    Yo Ho, Yo Ho, A Pilot's Life for Me...

Well I guess I'll have to get her in line as soon as they open or as soon as I hear Tink goes on duty!

WDWFan08 is offline D-Ticket Holder

Tinkerbell is guaranteed to be at Pixie Hollow. She is the main star, along with her fairy friends. Her fairy friends may fly in out, but Tinkerbell will always be at Pixie Hollow. I see her quite often. And there will always be at least two of her fairy friends. It just depends on which fairies are not flying around at the time. Hope that helps.
    --
    Sarah

What will YOU celebrate?

Check out my recent photos in my photo album!

Shutterfly Website: http://amateurphotography.shutterfly.com/

Thank you, that does. I just went to the Disney store here in Indy and picked up a couple of the tshirts they had on sale; one was a Tinkerbell one, so my neice and I will be all Tinked out when we go to Fairy Hollow!

mini-V is offline Home at last near Mickey!

Quote Originally Posted by WDWFan08 View Post
    Tinkerbell is guaranteed to be at Pixie Hollow. She is the main star, along with her fairy friends. Her fairy friends may fly in out, but Tinkerbell will always be at Pixie Hollow. I see her quite often. And there will always be at least two of her fairy friends. It just depends on which fairies are not flying around at the time. Hope that helps.
    Unless they changed this policy, I was under the impression that there are always three fairies to meet you in Pixie Hollow, but that the combination of which three would vary. It takes a long time to get through the cue because the fairies take a long time with each guest - child or adult. I hope you get lucky and Tink is there when you arrive, but be prepared that she might not be. All the fairies are really sweet.
    mini-V What will you celebrate?

Adult daycare for the kid inside you.