Your Walt Disney World Information Station
WDW Theme Parks Discuss Met Lou and MainStreetUSA (and JLTraveling, but I knew her) in the Vacation Planning forums; Hi All- It is 12:32 am, so I can't stay up and post a lot (because we are headed to Epcot for F&G and Soarin' tomorrow) but I want to ...
    MommytoMJM is offline DisneyWorldTrivia Mod - Living Disney as a Lifestyle

Met Lou and MainStreetUSA (and JLTraveling, but I knew her)

Hi All- It is 12:32 am, so I can't stay up and post a lot (because we are headed to Epcot for F&G and Soarin' tomorrow) but I want to say that Lou, Don (mainstreetUSA, JLTraveling and her dad got togehter today at MK, it was wonderful! I will post a complete report tomorrow night or Sunday, but it was awsome!
    Bonny June, Homeschooler, Webmaster and SNK/Adoption Advocate~~Marjorie June Mailani Adopted SNK, Disney Fanatic, Joyous, Cheerful, Incredible Kid~~Andrew, Cast Member, Disney Reservations Center~~Heart Mom to Cody (adoption loss 10-00)
    (linkie fixed...heh heh, thanks Val!)

Lou Mongello is offline Lou Mongello (AKQJ10) - WDW Trivia Book Author and Site Owner/Admin
    Yes, I was fortunate enough to meet Bonnie, Andrew and lovely Marjorie along with Don (Main Street USA) in front of the Liberty Square Riverboat, where the first "Official" In-park Book Signing took place! We had a wonderful time together that day (although I'm sure they'll tell you I was on the phone and being a geek most of the time).
    Lou Mongello
    Host, Author & Site Owner
    AKQJ10 >: 4 8 15 16 23 42

Kellie19891992 is offline Annual Passholder
    Lou a geek never!!! We all have or geek moments

BigDaddyKyle is offline Moderator
    I don't think mine is a moment, I think it sticks with me like glue!
    See YOU at Disney World,

BDK

<!--StartFragment -->

MainStreet, USA is offline I'm walking right down the middle of Main Street, USA!
    Southington, CT/Daytona Beach, FL/ Main Street, USA!
    Huh... wonder why I never caught this thread in all the time it's been up here.

Anyway... Yeah! I met a lot of people, that weekend. Friday I met Bonny, Andrew, and Marjorie, Lisa and Andy, Lou and his cell phone (Did I say that out loud... i was just thinking it, honest! )... And then on Sunday of that weekend I was back with a couple friends from school: Matt(Dreamflightmc21), and Joe (he just joined up, I think he said his username is WDWTraveler or something like that). We met up again that day with Lisa and Andy, met Paul (Summer Sun), and repeatedly ran into Lou... almost literally sometimes. In fact, the run-ins with our favorite WDW researcher (of course I mean Lou) occurred so frequently, that upon later inspection of my photographs, I discovered that he actually had a cameo role in the background of one of them! It wasn't until after I had taken it did I spot him, hard at work of course (work for him being what I do for fun... go figure).

Oh, and while I'm on the topic of pictures, here's one of the gang from Friday night just after watching Wishes from the rose garden. It was so cool hanging with everyone!

I love this picture... it makes me feel tall (...and I'm only 5'8"! )
    Last edited by MainStreet, USA; 05-02-2005 at 03:26 AM.
    -Don-
    Your heart can just take wing,
    You can live out all your dreams...
    ...it's time to Remember the Magic!
    Yo Ho, Yo Ho, A Pilot's Life for Me...

JLTraveling is offline C-Ticket Holder
    I second what Don said about Lou and his cell phone LOL... but seriously, that was a great weekend...had tons of fun!! It's always cool to meet up with other fans, and I'm looking forward to the Brown Derby meetup on the 15th!

Lou Mongello is offline Lou Mongello (AKQJ10) - WDW Trivia Book Author and Site Owner/Admin
    Agreed that it was a great time!! (and hey... no making fun of the cell phone... I do have to PAY for these trips, you know)

So... when's the next big meet at WDW?!?!
    Lou Mongello
    Host, Author & Site Owner
    AKQJ10 >: 4 8 15 16 23 42

Tampa is offline No longer in service
    That's JL/Marjorie in the black shirt?! Total babe!

and when.. what time.. where's brown derby... gotta collect an invitation?

iwannabeminnie is offline I'm old! I'm like the cryptkeeper!
    Tampa always gives me the giggles.

disneydame2004 is offline Celebrate Everyday!
    Quote Originally Posted by Tampa
    That's JL/Marjorie in the black shirt?! Total babe!

and when.. what time.. where's brown derby... gotta collect an invitation?

Oh, sure, Tampa. Turn down Kellie, turn down me, but now that JL's going....
    -Pat (Disneydame2004)
    Dream Team Auction Coordinator

Help make a child smile! Dream Team Project Firstgiving Page

Tampa is offline No longer in service

Nah I'm kiddin' and it's true, I've spent any possible quality time funds on mama... in which I've deprived myself of meeting some cuties, so needless to say, I'm hate'n it..

MommytoMJM is offline DisneyWorldTrivia Mod - Living Disney as a Lifestyle
    Uh, JLTraveling and Marjorie are two totally different people....and one is my daughter!

From left to Right:

Me, Andrew, Marjorie (MJM), Ashlie (a friend we met), Lisa (JLTraveling, Lou, Don and Andy (Lisa's Dad)
    Bonny June, Homeschooler, Webmaster and SNK/Adoption Advocate~~Marjorie June Mailani Adopted SNK, Disney Fanatic, Joyous, Cheerful, Incredible Kid~~Andrew, Cast Member, Disney Reservations Center~~Heart Mom to Cody (adoption loss 10-00)
    (linkie fixed...heh heh, thanks Val!)