Your Walt Disney World Information Station
WDW Theme Parks Discuss Fantasmic - Sunday or Friday? in the Vacation Planning forums; Looks as though my choices for seeing Fantasmic during our week in September, 9/20-9/27) are either Sunday or Friday. I'm wondering which to expect to have the higher crowd level. ...
    marker is offline C-Ticket Holder

Cool Fantasmic - Sunday or Friday?

Looks as though my choices for seeing Fantasmic during our week in September, 9/20-9/27) are either Sunday or Friday. I'm wondering which to expect to have the higher crowd level.

Sunday 9/27 is also day 1 of Food & Wine, do you suppose that would relieve the crowd at DHS and Fantasmic?

I am not a fan of only 2 nights of Fantasmic. Really makes you do more planning for your time and your meals. Can't see Fantasmic as 8 if you're eating in Epcot at 7.

I also see that I only have 3 opportunities to see Spectromagic. I don't much care for that either. Oh well, it is what it is.
    Marker from MO
    ~ Unemployeed software developer looking for next opportunity
    ~ For more info see my home page
    ~ Friend of IASW's Happy Little Dolls (but don't hold that against me)

02/83 off site -- 11/83 off site -- 12/85 DLR --
    07/97 DL -- 08/00 ASMo -- 04/02 CBR --
    05/03 POFQ -- 06/04 DLR -- 07/06 Pop --
    03/07 POR -- 09/07 ASMu -- 04/08 ASSp --
    09/08 Pop -- 09/09 CSR -- 04/10 POR --
    05/10 SSR -- 10/10 CSR
    Next - 12/10 -2 nights SSR, 2 nights VBR (Vero Beach Resort)

ohiodisneydad is offline Hi, my name is David and I like Beverly.

Re: Fantasmic - Sunday or Friday?

Quote Originally Posted by marker View Post
    Looks as though my choices for seeing Fantasmic during our week in September, 9/20-9/27) are either Sunday or Friday. I'm wondering which to expect to have the higher crowd level.

Sunday 9/27 is also day 1 of Food & Wine, do you suppose that would relieve the crowd at DHS and Fantasmic?

I am not a fan of only 2 nights of Fantasmic. Really makes you do more planning for your time and your meals. Can't see Fantasmic as 8 if you're eating in Epcot at 7.

I also see that I only have 3 opportunities to see Spectromagic. I don't much care for that either. Oh well, it is what it is.
    Hey, that's the same time frame for our trip in September! We are faced with the same conundrum. We have tickets for MNSSHP on Friday the 25th and aren't planning on hitting the parks at all on our first night there, Sunday the 20th, so Fantasmic is out. I hope to at least see Illuminations for the first time and to catch Spectromagic without the huge summer crowds.
    "Life is an occassion. Rise to it."- Mr. Magorium
    "Welcome Home"- Best words you'll ever hear when you check in at a Disney Resort