Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
WDW Theme Parks Discuss TTA (Wedway People Mover) gonna to be down for long? in the Vacation Planning forums; Originally Posted by Park Hopper Dad exactly. I don't know if Disney doesn't allow the technology to be used elsewhere but can't fathom why this kind of transportation wouldn't be ...
    Tim
    Tim is offline D-Ticket Holder

Re: TTA (Wedway People Mover) gonna to be down for long?

Quote Originally Posted by Park Hopper Dad View Post
    exactly.
    I don't know if Disney doesn't allow the technology to be used elsewhere but can't fathom why this kind of transportation wouldn't be used extensively everywhere in this country. It's pollution free, the cars run by themselves, and since they use no fuels, they would be cost effective in the long run. What gives?
    Tim

Park Hopper Dad is offline Fastpass Holder

Big Brother! That's what! All our sorry government wants to do,is hold Americans hostage under their control.Example:don't tell me that our wonderful(sarcastic),big brother,can't revamp this gas/fuel catastophy and bring these sky-rocketed prices back down under $1.00 per gallon and still make billions each year,because I know they can.We ALL know they can.But will they?I doubt it.
    But yeah,a WEDway peoplemover system located in various locations inter-connected to get ya to and fro,would be quite awesome!
    How 'bout this Tim.We Disney posters here on this site,appoint YOU,as the spokesman and organizer in getting a nationwide WEDway Peoplemover system implemented in this country!Yeah,that's the ticket!!!ha ha ha!have a great day!
    Park Hopper Dad!

Tim
    Tim is offline D-Ticket Holder

Quote Originally Posted by Park Hopper Dad View Post
    Big Brother! That's what! All our sorry government wants to do,is hold Americans hostage under their control.Example:don't tell me that our wonderful(sarcastic),big brother,can't revamp this gas/fuel catastophy and bring these sky-rocketed prices back down under $1.00 per gallon and still make billions each year,because I know they can.We ALL know they can.But will they?I doubt it.
    But yeah,a WEDway peoplemover system located in various locations inter-connected to get ya to and fro,would be quite awesome!
    How 'bout this Tim.We Disney posters here on this site,appoint YOU,as the spokesman and organizer in getting a nationwide WEDway Peoplemover system implemented in this country!Yeah,that's the ticket!!!ha ha ha!have a great day!
    I accept this challenge with gusto and verve! Now all I will require to get started is a small monetary contribution from each and every one of you in unmarked bills. Please note that these donations are NOT tax deductible! Seriously, I'm sure someone owns the patent/technology and they'd have to do it.
    Tim

Park Hopper Dad is offline Fastpass Holder

Ok! here's my first installment of my unmarked bills,with more to come.Yes,they definitely have the techno to do it.
    "We can rebuild him,we have the technology!"
    Park Hopper Dad!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12