Your Walt Disney World Information Station
WDW Theme Parks Discuss From 2 weeks to 5 days. in the Vacation Planning forums; Ok So I need your oppions. Usally (in fact everytime so far) I got to Disney World, Its ben for 1 and 1/2 to 2 weeks in Time, Which I ...
    dag0620 is offline C-Ticket Holder
    Connecticut - Far from Disney - Close to Magic Meets

From 2 weeks to 5 days.

Ok So I need your oppions.

Usally (in fact everytime so far) I got to Disney World, Its ben for 1 and 1/2 to 2 weeks in Time, Which I feel is plenty of time to see everything I want to see.

However,

This year I am only going for 5 Days. So does anyone have any tips on going to Disney World for only 5 days.
    -Dave

Summer 04' Beach Club and SOG - Summer 05' SOG and Port Orleans: French Quarter - Summer 06' Boardwalk -
    Summer 09' SOG

DisneyLand Vacations
    Summer 08' Off Property

Spodie is offline Fastpass Holder

Re: From 2 weeks to 5 days.

I would say first and foremost to pace yourself because you won't be able to do everything that you normally get to do on your regular Disney trip. Make a list of all your must-dos at every park so you can hit all of your favorite attractions at least once.

Also, it will help if you do a basic plan before you get there so you can get the most out of your days there, especially if you're staying on property so you can take advantage of Extra Magic Hours.
    ~Ashleigh

SnwhtNdwrfs is offline Dancing with the dwarfs!
    Being entertained by the voices in my head

I agree. Make a plan of "don't misses" - maybe one per land and then if you get to do anything else, it's great.

bety is offline Disney World Beast

I've actually never been longer than 5 days. All of my trips have been 3-5 days long. I do one day per park and one day for shopping at Downtown Disney and the Boardwalk, but another good idea would be to use the fifth day to do anything you missed during the previous 4.
    July 1994- off site
    February 1999- Port Orleans Riverside
    March 2000- Caribbean Beach
    January 2004- off site
    February 2006- Pop Century
    April 2006- off site
    January 2007- Pop Century
    December 2007- Coronado Springs
    December 2008- Pop Century
    December 2009- Coronado Springs/All Star Sports
    Next trip: December 2010- All Star Music

dag0620 is offline C-Ticket Holder
    Connecticut - Far from Disney - Close to Magic Meets

Though Id add, I am getting a 5 day park pass, however since I am comeing of a (non ) Disney Cruise I will have the rest of the day for shopping and resort touring, things like that. I also have another full day I am not getting a pass for, however I might be forced to go to Univerisal (I could debate about that).
    -Dave

Summer 04' Beach Club and SOG - Summer 05' SOG and Port Orleans: French Quarter - Summer 06' Boardwalk -
    Summer 09' SOG

DisneyLand Vacations
    Summer 08' Off Property

beja is offline C-Ticket Holder

Most of my trips have been for around 5 days. I take some time before my trip to schedule out my days. I tend to stay away from the parks which are having extra magic hours, which cuts down on the crowds and waiting times. The only excpetion being if all other parks are closed at that time and the EMH park is the only one open, then I'll go (ex: if MK has evening EMH, I'll spend the day at Epcot and then go to MK after Epcot closes). I also try to combine my visits to AK and DHS for the same day, as there aren't as many attractions there that I want to see, so they can easily be combined in one day. I do all of my shopping after the parks close, at Downtown Disney. Also, consider having more quick service than table service meals.
    Oct 99 OS|May 00 OS|Dec 00 OS|Aug 03 OS|May 05 AS|Oct 06 CB|Nov 07 POFQ|Nov 08 POFQ|Nov 09 CS