Your Walt Disney World Information Station
WDW Theme Parks Discuss HalloWishes - A Question in the Vacation Planning forums; We are not going to Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party and know we can see the normal Wishes in the Park. We have an ADR for Calafornia Grill during ...
    WDW Guest is offline A-Ticket holder

HalloWishes - A Question

We are not going to Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party and know we can see the normal Wishes in the Park. We have an ADR for Calafornia Grill during HalloWishes time on a Halloween Party day. So will the restruant dim the lights and play the soundtrack of HalloWishes like the normal Wishes? Can anyone enlighten me?

tizzo is offline E-Ticket Holder

Re: HalloWishes - A Question

I'm afraid I can't answer your question about California Grill, but you might be interested to know that Disney will usually run HalloWishes on some non-MNSSHP nights (and Holiday Wishes on some non-MVMCP nights for that matter).

In the past it has generally been during the final week or two of the party, and is usually not announced very far in advance. I'm not sure if this is a good thing or a bad thing, but depending on when you're going you MAY not be able to catch regular plain-old Wishes.

I've never been to either party, and have only seen HalloWishes the one time on a non-party night. From what I've read it was identical to the show offered on party nights with the exception of the 360 pyrotechnics.

Tony