Your Walt Disney World Information Station

Poll: What is (was) your favorite 3D/4D show at WDW?

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
WDW Theme Parks Discuss Favorite WDW 3-D (4D?) show... in the Vacation Planning forums; Erika, I see your point. I think naming it Mickey's was for a variety of reasons. First of all, other than Toontown (and only his house therein), Mickey, the "icon" ...
    Lou Mongello is offline Lou Mongello (AKQJ10) - WDW Trivia Book Author and Site Owner/Admin
    Erika,

I see your point. I think naming it Mickey's was for a variety of reasons. First of all, other than Toontown (and only his house therein), Mickey, the "icon" of Disney, has no attraction named after him. Also, I think this is a tribute to the old Mickey Mouse Revuew, which once stood in Fantasyland.
    Lou Mongello
    Host, Author & Site Owner
    AKQJ10 >: 4 8 15 16 23 42

aesalsa is offline A-Ticket holder
    Quote Originally Posted by AKQJ10
    Erika,

I see your point. I think naming it Mickey's was for a variety of reasons. First of all, other than Toontown (and only his house therein), Mickey, the "icon" of Disney, has no attraction named after him. Also, I think this is a tribute to the old Mickey Mouse Revuew, which once stood in Fantasyland.
    I understand now. . .thanks! But instead of just naming an attraction after Mickey, the Imagineers should create an attraction that actually features Mickey. Like you rightly said, Mickey is the icon of Disney, so they should really make some effort to showcase him more as a real character with a personality.
    JMHO

Last edited by aesalsa; 07-17-2004 at 09:47 PM.
    Erika
    A Self-proclaimed Disney Freak (And Proud Of It!) :mickey:

Lou Mongello is offline Lou Mongello (AKQJ10) - WDW Trivia Book Author and Site Owner/Admin
    Strange that HISTA received ZERO votes... and here I thought it was one of the more popular 3D shows... :
    Lou Mongello
    Host, Author & Site Owner
    AKQJ10 >: 4 8 15 16 23 42

MandaBella is offline "She who must be loved."
    Quote Originally Posted by AKQJ10
    Strange that HISTA received ZERO votes... and here I thought it was one of the more popular 3D shows... :
    I've only done it once, and I can barely remember it.

I voted for It's Tough to be Bug, it surprised me the most of all the 3D and 4D shows.
    Amanda
    always plotting, planning, and looking forward to our next adventure...

Jiminy Cricket is offline Ultimate Park "Hopper"
    1,015 miles from WDW in Central Indiana; Windermere FL
    Magic Journeys got my vote because it was the first one I saw at WDW and it blew my mind at the time. However, Mickey's is out of this world.
    Lord High Keeper of the Knowledge of Right and Wrong, Counselor in Moments of Temptation, and Guide along the Straight and Narrow Path and Oldest Active DWT/WDW Radio Member

DL: 1955* (1); WDW: 1977* (2), 1980* (2), 1985* (3), 1989* (3), 1996 (ASMu-3), 1999 (ASMo-3), 2000 (ASMu-2/PO-2), 2001 (ASMu-5), 2002 (ASMu-5), 2003 (ASMo-5), 2004* (8), 2004 (ASMo-8), 2005 (PC-10), 2006* (15), 2007* (20), 2008* (22), 2009* (26), 2010* (27), 2011* (32), 2012* (39), 2013* (36), 2013* (15), 2013* (9), 2013* (13), 2014* (40) Total Trips/Days = 26/353

*Off Property

Jacknife is offline A-Ticket holder
    I had to vote for It's Tough to be a Bug since it was one of the first Disney 3D attractions that affected nearly all of your senses. Though I do like PhilHarmagic and MuppetVision just about as much.

jacketsfan683 is offline Fastpass Holder
    I went with Mickey's Philharmagic because i just love the way it incorperates a lot of Disney films into one story.

4Mickey is offline "But why is the Rum gone?"
    Ok, my vote may change after I see Philarmagic, but right now, my vote is for Honey I shrunk the audience.
    It was a hard choice between that & It's tough to be a bug! Both are so great, but I just loved "Honey, I shrunk the kids" when it came out in theaters so long ago! The snake still gets to me every time!
    "What ARRRRGH you doing?"

"What are you doing?"
    "No, What ARRRRGH you doing?"
    Cap'n Jack lives again!
    "I'll try anything once or twice, that's the kind of mouse I am"

The_Heat is offline Scourge of Lake Superior
    I voted for the muppets, but honestly, It's Tough To Be A Bug was a lot more entertaining, what with the wasps and the cockroaches at the end!
    All the people will look up and shout: "Save us!" and I'll whisper...'no'.

Who watches the watchmen?

yensid1071 is offline Fastpass Holder
    I voted on this a while back, but didn't post. I was torn between Muppets and Philharmagic. I just saw Philharmagic for the first time this past July and was blown away! The action is literally off the screen and all around you! But Muppets has always made me laugh and the preshow is a show within itself! I really think it set the standard for a 4-D film. The others are good, but those two are my faves!!

iwannabeminnie is offline I'm old! I'm like the cryptkeeper!
    I had to go with Bug. Not only are the 3-D effects great, but the other special effects are a riot. Everybody should have cockroaches crawing across their bums!

turtleclanscott is offline C-Ticket Holder
    I haven't seen PhilharMagic yet, and I love Honey, I Shrunk the Audience. However, the best has to be the Muppets! I like the theming of the building, the pre-show (which is almost as good as the movies itself), and the show. I always wait so that I can see the entire pre-show!
    Turtleclan Scott
    DVC Member Since 2001

Princess Jas is offline Princess of Agrabah
    I love Mickey's Philharmagic! I think they did a good job tying together some of people's favorite Disney movies.
    - Jas (Rebecca)

I got engaged at Epcot on June 17, 2007! We're going back to celebrate my graduation in May 2009!

Disnatic is offline C-Ticket Holder
    PhilharMAGIC Definitly!
    DISNATIC

Four Parks, One World

crashbunny is offline Moderator
    Can I change my vote? I love Philharmagic!!! We saw it 3 times when we were there!!!

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast