Your Walt Disney World Information Station

Poll: What is (was) your favorite 3D/4D show at WDW?

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
WDW Theme Parks Discuss Favorite WDW 3-D (4D?) show... in the Vacation Planning forums; Philharmagic is amazing! The imagineers did a great job on it! Hopefully this will be an attraction that can occupy that location for years to come....hasn't been such a lucky ...
    Philharmagic is amazing! The imagineers did a great job on it! Hopefully this will be an attraction that can occupy that location for years to come....hasn't been such a lucky spot in the past.

olmec26 is offline Created by Mark Burnett
    Gotta go with the Muppets...I love the jokes, and if anyone has a transcript/mp3/video...

"That's not a mask, that's a face!"
    "Oh yea, sorry lady!"
    -Taylor

Por favor mantanganse alijado de las puertas.

Scott Oliverson is offline A-Ticket holder
    When my parents, younger brother Jason and I went to WDW in April 2004 the only attractions MaryLee (my mother) and Jim (my father) enjoyed most of all were the 3D shows of Honey I Shrunk The Audience and Muppet Vision 3D!!!

They really liked the experience since wearing the 3D glasses made objects appear to almost emerge from the screen before your very eyes like magic, as if they were realistic!

DissyLove is offline Wendy's real. I've seen her, so don't even start with me.

Philharmagic

I went with Philharmagic. I love many of them, but I humbly believe this attraction is the best thing Disney has come up with in YEARS!!! I love it and sitting down and watching a "movie" isn't usually my first choice of activity while I am at the World.....if you haven't seen this, you MUST>>>>
    I am in need of some Disney magic!!

wdw4us2 is offline Fastpass Holder
    Jensen Beach, FL - 2 hours from the Mouse House
    Since I'm old school when it comes to WDW, I had to go with Captain EO. I can still remember seeing it right after it premiered and remember how different it was from Magic Journeys.

It's too bad that Michael Jackson has all those legal problems because it wil probably never be shown again.

BTW, what is "Working for Peanuts"? I don't remember that one.
    Lisa

"No capes!"

flutter is offline Moderator
    I went with Philharmagic, I have never seen the peanut one or Captain EO.

flutter is offline Moderator
    oops never seen Magic Journeys either

rhodisney is offline B-Ticket Holder
    I've seen asll of the 3D and by far like the Tough to be a Bug the best. Captain E-O had my vote for many years beacuse I'd never seen anything like that beafore. Years later we realize it was just another 10 minute long Michael Jackson video. On my last trip I decided to sit back and gauge to reactions of others watching these movies. I already new what to expect so it takes the magic out of it for me. Audiences in my opinion seemed to like the BUG movie the best. There were more squeals of delight there. Adults seem to like Philharmagic more,(love the Champagne corks!!) My least fav is Honey I shrunk the Audience. Today's kids probably have never seen the movie it's based on and I think it needs updating or replaced. Matter of fact the whole Imagination pavilion needs redone again....but that's another story...Don't get me started!!!!!!!!!!!
    Planning our 11th trip!!!
    Week after Christmas 2007POP Century
    Loved the new Pirates movie!!

jarmitc2032 is offline Lives At Epcot
    Mickey's Philharmagic was the frist 3-D experience I ever had. Not only could I see things that I can almost touch, but feel as if you really were there.

cinderella_girl is offline A-Ticket holder
    Disneyland (mentally), Pacific Northwest (physically)
    I picked :mickey: 's Philharmagic. Normally, I don't like 3D shows. It's Tough to Be a Bug scared me, the Muppets is too loud (I'm very sensitive to sound), and I didn't like Honey, I Shrunk the Audience too much.:mickey: 's Philharmagic was the perfect level of 3D for me. Really magical with the songs and the effects.
    <Script language='Javascript'>var rndNum = Math.floor(Math.random() * 10000);eval("var CDTDate" + rndNum + " = 'January 07, 2006 6:00:00 AM EST';");document.writeln("<form name='CDTform" + rndNum + "' action='Javascript:void(0);'>");document.writeln(' <font size=2 color=darkblue>Countdown to 2006 WDW 1/2 marathon!</font><br>');document.writeln("<input type=text value='' size=40 name='WrittenByJamesMVenglarikII'>");document.writ eln("</form>");if (theFunction) theFunction += "var d = new Date();";else var theFunction = "var d = new Date();";theFunction += "var c = new Date('" + eval("CDTDate" + rndNum) + "');";theFunction += "var diff = (c - d)/1000;";theFunction += "var days = Math.floor(diff / 86400);";theFunction += "var rem = diff - (days * 86400);";theFunction += "var hours = Math.floor(rem / 3600);";theFunction += "rem = rem - (hours * 3600);";theFunction += "var minutes = Math.floor(rem / 60);";theFunction += "rem = rem - (minutes * 60);";theFunction += "var seconds = Math.floor(rem);";theFunction += "if ((days < 0) | (hours < 0) | (minutes < 0) | (seconds < 0)) ";theFunction += "var out = 'Running 13.1 mi w/ Mickey';";theFunction += "else ";theFunction += "var out = ' ' + days + ' days ' + hours + ' hrs. ' + minutes + ' mins. ' + seconds + ' secs.';";theFunction += "document.forms.CDTform" + rndNum + ".elements.WrittenByJamesMVenglarikII.value = out;";setInterval(theFunction, 1000);</Script>

MommytoMJM is offline DisneyWorldTrivia Mod - Living Disney as a Lifestyle
    WAAAAAHHHHH!!!! I can't vote, my dd hates the 3-D shows.....so I haven't seen most of them.....We need a family to Kid swap with!
    Bonny June, Homeschooler, Webmaster and SNK/Adoption Advocate~~Marjorie June Mailani Adopted SNK, Disney Fanatic, Joyous, Cheerful, Incredible Kid~~Andrew, Cast Member, Disney Reservations Center~~Heart Mom to Cody (adoption loss 10-00)
    (linkie fixed...heh heh, thanks Val!)

jarmitc2032 is offline Lives At Epcot
    Quote Originally Posted by MommytoMJM
    WAAAAAHHHHH!!!! I can't vote, my dd hates the 3-D shows.....so I haven't seen most of them.....We need a family to Kid swap with!
    There are kids that don't like 3-D shows? I didn't know that

MommytoMJM is offline DisneyWorldTrivia Mod - Living Disney as a Lifestyle
    Quote Originally Posted by jarmitc2032
    There are kids that don't like 3-D shows? I didn't know that
    My dd is developmentally disabled and one of her conditions is called Sensory Integration Disorder. Her brain doesn't process information the way yours and mine do. We had to leave Bug and Philharmagic within minutes...it ****s cause she hates fireworks too.... WAAAAAHHHHHHHH.
    Bonny June, Homeschooler, Webmaster and SNK/Adoption Advocate~~Marjorie June Mailani Adopted SNK, Disney Fanatic, Joyous, Cheerful, Incredible Kid~~Andrew, Cast Member, Disney Reservations Center~~Heart Mom to Cody (adoption loss 10-00)
    (linkie fixed...heh heh, thanks Val!)

GirlStar613 is offline Queen of Couture
    for me this was an easy choice...def muppets! i used to watch the orignal muppet show w/ my mom when i was really little. i also had a kermit, gonzo(my fave), and skeeter dolls...the jokes and effects are really classic muppets and i love how the swedish chef is in the back(i hear him in my head right now) . but i will say that philharmagic was pretty awesome :mickey:
    Erica

"There's a great big beautiful tomorrow, shining at the end of everyday. There's a great big beautiful tomorrow, just a dream away!"

When I grow up I wanna be a Disney

DisneyonaDime is offline Moderator
    I would have to go with this order:

Philharmagic
    Honey, I Shrunk the Audience
    Muppets
    It's Tough to be a Bug

Philharmagic brings a lot to the table with the visual effects. It is not as funny as the others, but it does take you a way to another place.
    Chris
    Co-author of "Disney on a Dime"- now for sale !!!! Get our new book, plus some extra free goodies when you buy from our site-
    www.DisneyonaDime.com
    Find daily and weekly tips, updates, and now- our book.
    "You can drop a grand in Disney World like that!"- Frank Costanza

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast