Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
WDW Theme Parks Discuss Weirdest thing seen at WDW in the Vacation Planning forums; Originally Posted by LisaAnn Now THAT just may be the strangest thing EVER! Of course I did follow the one strategy of starting the days at the park that just ...

Re: Weirdest thing seen at WDW

Quote Originally Posted by LisaAnn View Post
    Now THAT just may be the strangest thing EVER!
    Of course I did follow the one strategy of starting the days at the park that just had Magic Hours the day before. It seemed to help, and I'll likely do it again.

tripletinx3 is offline C-Ticket Holder

a few trips back i saw a rabbit on kilimanjaro safaris!

♥feeling twitterpated♥

britney05 is offline C-Ticket Holder

At the AK we saw and alligator (or crocodile, who really knows?) in the river....And at Typhoon Lagoon we have encountered a couple small (assumingly harmless) snakes in the lazy river.

tmbcole is offline C-Ticket Holder

We once saw an older couple sleeping at Cosmic Rays. I really didn't think it was strange because they were obviously exhausted. I don't know that we've seen anything strange.
    Tina Cole

Huntertwilliams is offline B-Ticket Holder

I saw a snake in the middle of a path at Animal kingdom.

Huntertwilliams is offline B-Ticket Holder

Also seen a huge tour group from Argentina that took up an entire resort! But anyway we where sitting there waiting for Fantasmic to startin just 5 min. when one of the boys from the group had dressed up like Joe Jonas ran down the center aisle of the seating area causing almost every teenage girl there to scream and go crazy. I personally think that it was a very bad and unsafe thing he did. I hope he got kicked out of the park. I was so mad because the opening anouncments where coming on and everyone was so loud and i was just mad.

Minniegirl1995 is offline E-Ticket Holder

We saw a snake once right by a room in the Broadway building at the All-Star's at night. Ironically, when my mom got back from running she told us how she saw a snake get run over by a bus at Coronado Springs. That snake may be dead but it is immortalized by our jokes...

Everyone needs a little spark of Imagination...

neumanzoo is offline B-Ticket Holder

I am LOL at the pic of the guy sleeping in the stroller. When I read the first post (before I saw the pic) I said to DH "Wanna bet that's my dad?" because daddy loved to sleep in the strollers. Once he was just relaxing with his eyes closed & a woman walked by and said very smugly "Is that comfortable?" and daddy kept his eyes closed & responded "Not for the kid UNDER me" - we were standing across from him & the lady's eyes about popped out of her head. I have never laughed so hard in my life.

We've seen several weird things & been involved in at least a few... my fav was when my sister thought it was a good idea to nurse on Peter Pan. She had her shirt all the way up (she reasoned it was a dark ride) when suddenly the ride stops and every light in the joint came on... needless to say it was pretty embarrassing for her but moreso for everyone else on the ride that got to see it!

We have also seen an alligator in the Rivers of America. We saw bunnies in the Meerkat exhibit at DAK (super cute). I'm sure I'll think of more in the middle of the night & wake hubby up to tell him to remind me to post it.
    Next trip to the World
    May 13-20, 2010!

voyageofariel is offline Annual Passholder

Talking Re: Weirdest thing seen at WDW

(Insert comment here).
    Last edited by voyageofariel; 07-07-2012 at 06:00 PM.
    Party on Deck 7 with the Cool Kids!!

"We're so glad to see you all, shake the rafters fill the hall! Hoop dee doin' it with all our might! Hoop dee doin it, hoop dee doin it, hoop dee doin it tonight. Ya Hoo!"- Hoop Dee Doo Revue!

audisfan is offline A-Ticket holder

We have seen "Santa Claus." On two of our trips we have seen a man who looks like Santa. We told the kids that even Santa needs a vacation sometimes.

mommy2allgirls is offline A-Ticket holder

I found my brother sleeping in a stroller and snoring very loudly. I had taken my kids and my niece on the triceratops ride in Animal Kingdom and we came back to find him like this...

Casey

Neeka7701 is offline B-Ticket Holder

One time I saw a woman nursing her baby next to all of my family on PotC! My dad was sitting next to her and it was just a really weird experience........... If you need to nurse your baby go to the baby nursing rooms!
    My Walt Disney World Vacations
    2001-Animal Kingdom Lodge
    2002-Animal Kingdom Lodge
    2003-Beach Club
    2004-Beach Club
    2005-Beach Club
    2006-Beach Club and Beach Club at Christmas
    2007-Beach Club
    2008-Beach Club
    2009-Port Orleans Riverside
    2010-Port Orleans Riverside

I Love that little Duck!

missbounce is offline Fastpass Holder

When we were there in February, we saw two (genuine) buddhist monks in full religious reglalia riding Big Thunder Mountain! Coolest monks ever!
    Cara
    @MissBounceUK

*** PROUD CHARTER-DAY GOLD MEMBER OF D23! ***
    ***DISNEYLAND ANNUAL PASSHOLDER***

MY DISNEY TRIPS:
    October 2012 - Walt Disney World (Coronado Springs) Halloween, Food and Wine, Christmas Season ***UPCOMING TRIP***
    August 2012 - Disneyland California (Quality Inn and Suites) D23 Destination D: 75 Years of Disney Animation ***UPCOMING TRIP***
    August 2011 - Disneyland California (Quality Inn and Suites) D23 Expo
    May 2011 - Walt Disney World (All Star Sports) D23 Destination D: Walt Disney World 40th Anniversary
    November 2010 - Disneyland Paris (Hotel Cheyenne) Bonfire Night Celebrations and Halloween Season
    September 2010 - Disneyland California (Disneyland Hotel and Quality Inn and Suites) D23 Destination D: Disneyland 55th Anniversary
    February 2010 - Walt Disney World (All Star Music and Polynesian Resort)
    May 2009 - Disneyland Paris (Hotel Santa Fe) Mickey's Magical Party
    October 2008 - Walt Disney World (All Star Movies, Coronado Springs, Caribbean Beach, Port Orleans Riverside, Polynesian Resort, Animal Kingdom Lodge) Halloween and Food and Wine
    January 2008 - Disneyland Paris (Hotel Cheyenne) Christmas Season
    June 2007 - Disneyland Paris (Newport Bay Club) Disneyland Paris 15th Anniversary Celebrations
    January 2006 - Disneyland Paris (Hotel Santa Fe) Christmas Season
    September 2004 - Walt Disney World (Pop Century) Honeymoon

JNota0005DakMC is offline Annual Passholder

Quote Originally Posted by Neeka7701 View Post
    One time I saw a woman nursing her baby next to all of my family on PotC! My dad was sitting next to her and it was just a really weird experience........... If you need to nurse your baby go to the baby nursing rooms!
    i have seen this as well... i also saw a woman whip out a potty... you know one that parents use for potty training... problem was it was at Beauty and the Beast show... and proceeded to let her child use it in front of everyone... and then let it stink the entire show...
    "All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them"
    -Walt Disney

"Laughter is America's most important export"
    -Walt Disney

"Paging Mr. Morrow, Mr. Tom Morrow, your party from Saturn has arrived. Please give them a ring."

Please check out my blog... (Join up...! Everyone's Welcome...!) Find it on Facebook too...!
    http://tomorrowlandgazette.blogspot.com/

TheH2s is offline B-Ticket Holder

We were at AK eating lunch in the open area at Flametree BBQ. There were a lot of birds and other wildlife around waiting for us to drop our food. About two tables over we see a woman sit down by herself with a BBQ sandwich. She starts to eat and a big crane (at least thats what it looked like) comes near her table and then suddenly jumps up on her table. Instead of shooing it away she slowly reaches for her camera. As soon as she picks the camera up the bird quickly snatches her BBQ sandwich. The sandwich was too big for its mouth so he didn't get much but it did end up on the floor and she finally shooed it away but it was pretty funny. It happened so fast.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast