Your Walt Disney World Information Station

Poll: How many times...

Page 5 of 25 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
WDW Theme Parks Discuss How many times have you been to WDW? in the Vacation Planning forums; Originally Posted by egran125 I hope someone out there cares that I just wrote all this. ha. Why not? I think we're pretty much all the same way!...
    MainStreet, USA is offline I'm walking right down the middle of Main Street, USA!
    Southington, CT/Daytona Beach, FL/ Main Street, USA!
    Quote Originally Posted by egran125
    I hope someone out there cares that I just wrote all this. ha.
    Why not? I think we're pretty much all the same way!
    -Don-
    Your heart can just take wing,
    You can live out all your dreams...
    ...it's time to Remember the Magic!
    Yo Ho, Yo Ho, A Pilot's Life for Me...

ryley44 is offline A-Ticket holder
    Been to WDW 9 times since 82 and 6 times to DL since 74. Wer now DVC members so every year always in the plans.:mickey:

mrp4352 is offline D-Ticket Holder

Wink 15-25 range

I'm in the 15-25 range, close to 20, but I don't know for sure. Gotta love working in the airline industry! Free flights and cheap hotels!
    Please move as far to the end of the row as possible. Stopping in the middle is distinctly unpatriotic!

Triviateer is offline B-Ticket Holder
    Too many times to count.

Tampa is offline No longer in service
    I'd have to go with +75 times... maybe even triple digits.

I don't remember being there when they had class tickets or swan boats but when we moved to Florida in the early eighties, and visited bout 10 times a year, with effort in trying to throw in a Busch Gardens in the mix.

Now being old (dah!) and with income (yaay!) I try to keep the 10 a year thing alive.

Quote Originally Posted by Triviateer
    Too many times to count.
    Same with me!
    Well I'll be hoho, It's the Blue Fairy

"See it in your mind and you can find in your imagination, mysteries and magic, visions fantastic, leading to strange and wondrous dreams, Dreams are make believe, but could they all come true?"

I love Fantasmic!

The ONE and only= Mickeywanna on VMK!!

mickey's_girl is offline A-Ticket holder
    Wow! According to this poll, I am so far THE only person on here that has never been to WDW. I do have a trip in the works for Nov., with hopefully MANY more to come. Anyone know how a Canadian would go about movin down to Florida so I could catch up with a few of you ?

tinkerbellandme is offline A-Ticket holder
    I went the very first time in 1984 with a friend. I was in college when Magic Kingdom opened. Once out of college, I would not go on trips by myself. Finally a friend and I went. I wanted to go again immediately, but still would not go by myself. Finally in 1991 another friend expressed interest. After that trip, she and I planned to go in 1993 for my 40th birthday. She backed out about 6 weeks before. I could not find anyone else who was available to go, so I said the heck with it and went by myself for my 40th!!! It was great! Since then, I have been by myself 11 trips, and with others for another 11 for a total of 22 trips. If I had more money, I would go even more often. I have been every year except '99 since 1993, and several years more than one trip. Hope to make it down June 2-5, Nov 10-14 weekend and then for Mousefest!

Gin

Last edited by tinkerbellandme; 05-16-2005 at 05:24 PM. Reason: typo

Geppetto is offline A-Ticket holder
    Not enough times!
    "Good Geppetto, you have given so much happiness to others. You deserve to have your wish come true."

"Geppetto buono, lei ha dato cosí molta felicitŕ agli altri. Lei il derserve di avere il suo desiderio si č realizzato."

Veritym is offline A-Ticket holder
    I've been to WDW 7 times. I would go every year if I was closer!!!! I am in the UK!!!

Been to Disneyland Paris 4 times.

Verity.xxx
    Last edited by Veritym; 05-19-2005 at 03:30 AM.

dramaqueenk is offline C-Ticket Holder
    I'm in the 15-25 category-been every year but one (and that was such a miserable holiday-stick to what we know and love now!)since i was 3 and i'm only 21 so i am looking forward to many more years there!
    dramaqueenk

"If you can dream it, you can do it. Always remember that this whole thing was started with a dream and a mouse."
    Walt Disney

Disneynut57 is offline Fastpass Holder
    Hopefully we will go more now we live in Florida onlyo about 2 1/2 hrs away. I have been five times and would go at least 2 times ayear for a week if I could. Hopefully our $ will get straight after our big move form oregon to florida and we will get our APs. We have made small trips over to the market place and downtown 2 times since we been here (last june) but that is so hard getting the feeling of the disney magic and not being able to enter the parks.

contence is offline A-Ticket holder
    1000+ times

mickey's_girl is offline A-Ticket holder
    1000+ Times!!!??? Wow, need a roommate? A daughter? Sister? Cousin? ANYTHING!!?? I've never even been yet, and I know when I do get there and it is time to leave, there's gonna be more than just a few tears shed. I think it might be bringing a tear to my eye just thinking about it. My friend always jokes that Mickey Mouse is going to get a restraining order against me. LOL!!

contence is offline A-Ticket holder
    i'm too young to have a daughter, i wouldn't mind a sister, and i don't talk to my cousins for some reason. i'm always upset when we have to leave esp if we're at the Magic Kingdom! i practly grew up there. about the restraning order...i doubt that Mickey will have one aganist you but you never know lol.

Page 5 of 25 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast