Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
WDW Theme Parks Discuss Since we have a favorite ride poll, how about Least Favorite? in the Vacation Planning forums; I guess I could also throw in Sounda Dangerous... I was just listening to the entire attraction mp3 and remembered that I left feeling like: "Saw it once. Cross off ...
    Lou Mongello is offline Lou Mongello (AKQJ10) - WDW Trivia Book Author and Site Owner/Admin
    I guess I could also throw in Sounda Dangerous... I was just listening to the entire attraction mp3 and remembered that I left feeling like: "Saw it once. Cross off list. No need to see again. Ever."
    Lou Mongello
    Host, Author & Site Owner
    AKQJ10 >: 4 8 15 16 23 42

MandaBella is offline "She who must be loved."
    Quote Originally Posted by Loric
    Lets see..

I'm not fond of the Beauty and the Beast stage show at MGM, and I hate having to sit through Fantasmic. I find both terribly boring.
    I used to really love Fantasmic. I've seen both versions now. They're great, but I don't feel like it's a must see every trip anymore. It's kinda lost its appeal for me. I'm waiting (prolly for a long time) them to update it or add something new to it. The wait and/or buying the dinner package are both turn offs.

I was very disappointed with BatB in MGM, very disappointed. It's one of my all time favorite movies, and I just didn't care for the presentation of it in MGM. I saw BatB when it was still at the Palace in Manhattan and LOVED it! I guess after that, I haven't been to give the MGM version a chance.

As far as ride...Primeval Whirl I remember hurting my shoulder/chest, so I don't think I'll re riding that anytime too soon.

Why does the MK need 3 Dumbo rides?
    Amanda
    always plotting, planning, and looking forward to our next adventure...

akur is offline 1 hour's drive to WDW.

don't like

In MK, I was never fond of the race cars. Wait an hour for a 2 mph bumpy ride, then wait another hour to disembark. I also do not do Space Mountain, because I think it's BORING!
    Ana The Librarian

I trade books! See my available list at:
    Books available

Have books to trade? Join Paperback Swap

TrendyMagic is offline On Mars
    I agree with the cars. That is some valueable land that could be better used.

Disney_God is offline A-Ticket holder
    Body Wars
    El Rio Del Tiempo
    Yo ho Yo ho a pirate's life for me....

MandaBella is offline "She who must be loved."
    Quote Originally Posted by TrendyMagic
    I agree with the cars. That is some valueable land that could be better used.
    I agree on the cars, but I can see how they would appeal to the kiddies w/o real driver's licenses.

They bore me and I never ride them in any theme/amusement park.

BTW...congrats on a 1000 posts Jason and for the first time I see you changed your avatar. At least from I can remember! Stay safe!
    Amanda
    always plotting, planning, and looking forward to our next adventure...

TrendyMagic is offline On Mars
    There is too much geared towards 'little ones' now a days. Seems like everything has to have a little kid factor. They need to remember about us big kids who pay for the little ones. They have lost their balance in the last few years with these type ride/attractions.

Jiminy Cricket is offline Ultimate Park "Hopper"
    1,015; 2 miles from WDW in Central Indiana; Windermere FL
    No way, Jose, can you get rid of the cars, that is a WDW classic like 20,000 Leagues! I personally love the "kid" rides. I can't wait to take my grandson on them in a few years. However, some are kinda lame for adults to ride. I will not mention any for fear of offending someone. I understand your feelings about more "adult" rides, but sometimes the kids like them more than the adults do.

You have to remember when Uncle Walt opened DL in 1955, he was using ride themes from 1900. When the MK was opened in 1971 it was in the same mold of DL. Look how many years it has taken to modernize It's A Small World, but in the end it will still be what is called a "dark ride." In the long run as things change, nothing really changes. It's just packaged differently.
    Last edited by Jiminy Cricket; 09-04-2004 at 04:57 PM.
    Lord High Keeper of the Knowledge of Right and Wrong, Counselor in Moments of Temptation, and Guide along the Straight and Narrow Path and Oldest Active DWT/WDW Radio Member

DL: 1955* (1); WDW: 1977* (2), 1980* (2), 1985* (3), 1989* (3), 1996 (ASMu-3), 1999 (ASMo-3), 2000 (ASMu-2/PO-2), 2001 (ASMu-5), 2002 (ASMu-5), 2003 (ASMo-5), 2004* (8), 2004 (ASMo-8), 2005 (PC-10), 2006* (15), 2007* (20), 2008* (22), 2009* (26), 2010* (27), 2011* (32), 2012* (39), 2013* (36), 2013* (15), 2013* (9), 2013* (13), 2014* (40) Total Trips/Days = 26/353

*Off Property

jacketsfan683 is offline Fastpass Holder
    I have to say the Tea Cups. Not really in to rides that spin me to death.

Stitch is offline Blogger, Artist, Creative Genius
    I'm not crazy about Primeval Whirl or the entire Chester & Hester area...I think it is so cheesy and I was sad to see the day when Disney got those stupid games that you waste all your money on. If I want boardwalk type junk, I'd go to a real broadwalk!

The_Heat is offline Scourge of Lake Superior
    Boring attraction that was expected: The Hall of Presidents
    Unexpectedly boring: The Enchanted Tiki Room, Under New Management
    All the people will look up and shout: "Save us!" and I'll whisper...'no'.

Who watches the watchmen?

Kellie19891992 is offline Annual Passholder
    extra terroestial enconter (not sure if i spelled right)

Crzy4Dzny is offline A-Ticket holder
    Ditto on the race cars.

iamdaisyduck is offline C-Ticket Holder
    I don't like a lot of the Animal Kingdoms stuff. Most of the walk throughs are boring, and after the SAfari and Dinosaiur, theres not much to ride for adults

Princess Jas is offline Princess of Agrabah
    I have to agree with the Astro Orbiter vote earlier. I also have never been fond of Dumbo because of the heights, let alone "Dumbo" on top of a building. Of course, The Magic Carpets of Aladdin are a different story. Carpet is much safer! Just kidding, I have gotten over my fear enough to where I will willingly go on these rides.
    - Jas (Rebecca)

I got engaged at Epcot on June 17, 2007! We're going back to celebrate my graduation in May 2009!

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast