Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
WDW Theme Parks Discuss Since we have a favorite ride poll, how about Least Favorite? in the Vacation Planning forums; yeah not fair you plan your trip for over a year and then stuff is closed its a disappointment...
    crashbunny is offline Moderator
    yeah not fair
    you plan your trip for over a year and then stuff is closed
    its a disappointment

Princess Jas is offline Princess of Agrabah
    Quote Originally Posted by crashbunny
    yeah not fair
    you plan your trip for over a year and then stuff is closed
    its a disappointment
    Agreed.
    - Jas (Rebecca)

I got engaged at Epcot on June 17, 2007! We're going back to celebrate my graduation in May 2009!

Sam I Am is offline L'Originale - Keeping you behind the rope
    <<Even though many of us do like these -seasonal- places, not enough like them for them to be open year round.>>

Well, surely it might be wise to work on these places to make them more appealing?

Anyway, today I have a new Least Favorite. Stitch. I think the majority of the audience agreed with me based on post-show chatter.

Have to add on to the very old comments here..

Cars /speedway - used to absolutely LOVE this; children are in cars nearly every day of their lives, pretending to drive is incredibly common. Being able to try it out is simply amazing. My littlest sister's favorite thing about her first visit to WDW was meeting Minnie. Her second favorite was "drive car"

Lou Mongello is offline Lou Mongello (AKQJ10) - Disney Expert, Host, Author, Speaker and Entrepreneur
    I will elaborate on this more in my report and other posts, but I have to say, without question, that Stitch's Big Mistake or whatever they call it is by FAR the worst attraction I've ever seen at WDW. Can I be any more clear?
    Lou Mongello
    Host, Author & Site Owner
    AKQJ10 >: 4 8 15 16 23 42

Princess Jas is offline Princess of Agrabah
    Quote Originally Posted by AKQJ10
    I will elaborate on this more in my report and other posts, but I have to say, without question, that Stitch's Big Mistake or whatever they call it is by FAR the worst attraction I've ever seen at WDW. Can I be any more clear?
    I can't wait to hear more about this one!
    - Jas (Rebecca)

I got engaged at Epcot on June 17, 2007! We're going back to celebrate my graduation in May 2009!

Stitch is offline Blogger, Artist, Creative Genius
    I didn't think it was that bad...but I was so excited to see it, I might have had my judgement clouded.

Jas, trust me. You don't want to. It's not worth it. Just ignore it.

Stitch, you are a little biased, I'd say...

zcook9 is offline Not close enough to the magic!
    WOW! I was really looking forward to seeing Stitch the next time I make it down there. Is it just not apealling to adults .

I am not a big fan of anything that spins . I will never ride Buzz Lightyear again with my son . He would love to see me get sick.

I don't like anything that I have to stand and turn around to watch (the 360o movie at the China pavillion). I have already been on my feet for awhile. By the time I get there- I need a seat.

Laura

Is it just not apealling to Adults?

I think it's just not that appealing to anyone. It was missing something, I'm not quite sure what..

MandaBella is offline "She who must be loved."
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam I Am

I think it's just not that appealing to anyone. It was missing something, I'm not quite sure what..
    I would agree with that assessment. Something is definitely missing. Eventhough I knew it was just going to be a refit of AE, I was still sorta disappointed in it.

Amanda
    always plotting, planning, and looking forward to our next adventure...

MandaBella is offline "She who must be loved."
    Quote Originally Posted by zcook9
    I don't like anything that I have to stand and turn around to watch (the 360o movie at the China pavillion). I have already been on my feet for awhile. By the time I get there- I need a seat.

Laura
    Oh you and me both Laura!! After walking all over creation, what person thought a
    standing filmed attraction was a good idea? That person needs to be shot. I could easily turn around on a bench viewing a 360 film. After standing in line, one of your rewards is.....*drumroll*.....GETTING TO SIT DOWN!!

We watched both the Canada and China films for the first times this past trip. I don't think I'll be going back. My feet hurt going in, I'd rather continue walking with sore feet than stand in one position with sore feet. Those "leaning rails" don't help....
    Amanda
    always plotting, planning, and looking forward to our next adventure...

TrendyMagic is offline On Mars
    SGE is very slow paced and not really that 'thrilling'.

Lou Mongello is offline Lou Mongello (AKQJ10) - Disney Expert, Host, Author, Speaker and Entrepreneur
    What was the storyline again? I think (know) I missed it!!! Next thing I knew, the "attraction" was over!
    Lou Mongello
    Host, Author & Site Owner
    AKQJ10 >: 4 8 15 16 23 42

sterm26 is offline C-Ticket Holder
    How about.....the Carousel? Yes, it's a beautiful antique, but I can go on a carousel at almost any local amusement park or at the Jersey Shore. Dumbo, too...an amusement pier in Wildwood, NJ had an exact copy of that ride for several years before Disney got wind of it and shut it down.

As for authentic Disney rides...Test Track was a big letdown after the long wait to get on. Carousel of Progress has great Audio-Animatronics, but is a bit long-winded. The Land should interest science freaks, but I traveled 1,000 miles to see an 8 foot watermelon? And I think that the backlot tour at Universal Hollywood is far superior to the backlot tour at MGM... there's (obviously) much more real movie history in Hollywood.

The rest of the Disney experience far outweighs these piddling criticisms, however!!!!!
    WDW offsite 1979, '83, '86, '87, '89,' 93

ASMo November 2003 (Love Bug)

Pop Century February 2005 (50's)

Pop Century February 2006 (60's)

Pop Century August 2006 (60's)

Coronado Springs February 2009

Disneyland August 1988 (L.A.)

Disneyland August 2005 (Anaheim Plaza)

"His name's Tron, fights for the Users..."

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast