Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
WDW Theme Parks Discuss Since we have a favorite ride poll, how about Least Favorite? in the Vacation Planning forums; The Carousel is a great weenie and a great example of an attraction the whole family can enjoy, together. (Not that there aren't changes that could be made and keep ...
    Sam I Am is offline L'Originale - Keeping you behind the rope
    The Carousel is a great weenie and a great example of an attraction the whole family can enjoy, together. (Not that there aren't changes that could be made and keep it as such, but...)

DissyLove is offline Wendy's real. I've seen her, so don't even start with me.

Epcot Pavilion Attractions

While I love EPCOT, I am usually disappointed in the China Pavilion show and some other country exhibits. I always like rides, and I do like some shows, but geez, by the time I walk over there, it would be nice to sit down and take it in!
    I am in need of some Disney magic!!

BelleGurl is offline LETS BRING IN 2006!!!!
    I luv the batb show! (But I have a disadvantage,actually BEING Belle on the stage! Also, look at my name:-))
    Izzy

olmec26 is offline Created by Mark Burnett
    Wow! Whwn did you start playing Belle? Areyou still doing the job? I'm going during Mardi Gras, are you still doing it then?
    -Taylor

Por favor mantanganse alijado de las puertas.

fromherashes is offline A-Ticket holder
    I totally agree about the 360 degree rides. Also, for some reason, they make me kind of motion sick.

I don't really know if I have ONE least favorite ride, but I have a few that I'm not real fond of.
    Bug's Life scares the **** out of me, for some reason, and it's not a good, thrilling scares the **** out of me, either. I think the Peter Pan ride is my least favorite out of the little kid rides, and while I really like Test Track, it definetely wins the "not worth the wait" award. I think I've fastpassed it every single time I've ridden it but the first.

I love all of the boat rides, even the ones that are boring, but I can easily see how someone could not like a ride like The Land, even though I love it.

rhodisney is offline B-Ticket Holder
    My least favorite ride is the Astro-orbiter, Aladdin's carpet,Dumbo. All essentially the same ride. They all make me want to throw up!
    Planning our 11th trip!!!
    Week after Christmas 2007POP Century
    Loved the new Pirates movie!!

MandaBella is offline "She who must be loved."
    Quote Originally Posted by rhodisney
    My least favorite ride is the Astro-orbiter, Aladdin's carpet,Dumbo. All essentially the same ride. They all make me want to throw up!
    You forgot Triceratop Spin.
    Amanda
    always plotting, planning, and looking forward to our next adventure...

marty3d is offline Annual Passholder
    The teacups - even though I love ToT, RnRC and most fast rides - the teacups just makes me ill - I just can't handle the spinning.

Als0 - it's time for the Indy Speedway to go.

Princess Jas is offline Princess of Agrabah
    Quote Originally Posted by marty3d
    Als0 - it's time for the Indy Speedway to go.
    Why do you say that? Kids love that ride - my sisters always talk about the one time a year they get to drive a car.
    - Jas (Rebecca)

I got engaged at Epcot on June 17, 2007! We're going back to celebrate my graduation in May 2009!

DissyLove is offline Wendy's real. I've seen her, so don't even start with me.
    I've never been an Indy fan myself, but I am sure it is fun for kids. The line is usually huge there.
    I am in need of some Disney magic!!

zcook9 is offline Not close enough to the magic!
    I can't handle anything that spins or even makes you feel like your spinning. Ugh !
    Laura
    DISNEY SCRAPPER

C#ern@b0g is offline I have great faith in fools; self-confidence, my friends call it...
    I have to agree that the raceway really should be turned into something else. They should have left our 20,000 Leagues alone, and worked over there instead.

I actually enjoy the boat rides, but The Land does tend to be a little fact heavy. We're in the happiest place on earth for fantasy, not to learn about hydroponics...
    I do not suffer from insanity. I enjoy every minute of it - Edgar Allan Poe

disneylady is offline REMEMBERING THE MAGIC
    Winnie The Pooh ...........its so boring.......................and I too, still can,t get used to "Pooh & Friends " being true DISNEY charactors.
    But I do love the Crystal Palace charactor breakfast
    but then I,d love it there whatever charactors were around.

I Belle
    Maggie

dcbush12 is offline D-Ticket Holder
    I am from Ohio....far far from Disney World
    Quote Originally Posted by Xharryb
    I'll probably catch a lot of heat for this one, but I'm gonna have to name 2 attractions that are much beloved by many other people..

Small World: I'm sorry, but I'm more the dark broody type, the happy, cheesy nature of this evil thing makes me wanna bash my head in with a hammer.

Test Track: one long, stupid commercial for GM (isn't that the sponsor?). I found all the testing portions to be boring and the only exciting part was the speeding out around the building (but even that loses it's appeal when I consider the fact that I drove faster than that for the 2 hours it took to get there in my own car). considering how insanely long the wait is for this crapfest I would expect much more thrill.
    I completely agree with this. I hear alot of hoopla over Test Track, but I found it to be very boring, especially for the long wait. And it def. is a gian commercial, i really do fear that disney with all its corperate tie ins, is going to go this way with new attractions.

HdnMickeyGrl is offline ...I could tell his 'inner Pooh' was laughing.
    Quote Originally Posted by Xharryb
    Test Track: one long, stupid commercial for GM (isn't that the sponsor?). I found all the testing portions to be boring and the only exciting part was the speeding out around the building (but even that loses it's appeal when I consider the fact that I drove faster than that for the 2 hours it took to get there in my own car). considering how insanely long the wait is for this crapfest I would expect much more thrill.
    Oh my gosh...it is like you channeled the thoughts right out of my head. I know that a lot of people like test track but come on...there's always a terribly long wait, it's really cheesy, and yeah...I drove faster than that in my own car on my way down there.

**ducks under chair now**
    - Jennifer

"Ooo...I think my bunny slippers just ran for cover..." - Mushu

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast