Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast
WDW Theme Parks Discuss Since we have a favorite ride poll, how about Least Favorite? in the Vacation Planning forums; I think it's safe to say that although we all love WDW, we aren't necesarily fans of every single attraction or show there. So since we have a favorite attraction ...
    Lou Mongello is offline Lou Mongello (AKQJ10) - WDW Trivia Book Author and Site Owner/Admin

Since we have a favorite ride poll, how about Least Favorite?

I think it's safe to say that although we all love WDW, we aren't necesarily fans of every single attraction or show there.

So since we have a favorite attraction poll, I thought that I'd throw the question out there:

What is your LEAST favorite attraction or show at WDW?

(since every attraction can be an option, I didn't make this a poll)
    Lou Mongello
    Host, Author & Site Owner
    AKQJ10 >: 4 8 15 16 23 42

Xharryb is offline C-Ticket Holder
    I'll probably catch a lot of heat for this one, but I'm gonna have to name 2 attractions that are much beloved by many other people..

Small World: I'm sorry, but I'm more the dark broody type, the happy, cheesy nature of this evil thing makes me wanna bash my head in with a hammer.

Test Track: one long, stupid commercial for GM (isn't that the sponsor?). I found all the testing portions to be boring and the only exciting part was the speeding out around the building (but even that loses it's appeal when I consider the fact that I drove faster than that for the 2 hours it took to get there in my own car). considering how insanely long the wait is for this crapfest I would expect much more thrill.
    This space designated as a DRAMA FREE ZONE

crashbunny is offline Moderator
    the first few times we went I loved Its a small world, now ........it really drives me nuts..... don't mean to offend anyone but it gets on your nerves after awhile... just start humming the song - then you cant get it out of your head

TrendyMagic is offline On Mars
    Quote Originally Posted by crashbunny
    don't mean to offend anyone but it gets on your nerves after awhile... just start humming the song
    Small World is not at the bottom of my list, but it is not at the top so don't worry. Since it is closing its doors tomorrow night for the next year, I have ridden it way too many times in the past week trying to get enough pics and video before they destroy it.

more info on the rehab here
    http://www.disneyworldtrivia.com/for...read.php?t=203

I am not really a fan of The Lands boat ride. Good info, but boring.

Jennifer2003 is offline B-Ticket Holder
    Never again...HISTA!!!

Loric is offline D-Ticket Holder
    Lets see..

I'm not fond of the Beauty and the Beast stage show at MGM, and I hate having to sit through Fantasmic. I find both terribly boring.

Lou Mongello is offline Lou Mongello (AKQJ10) - WDW Trivia Book Author and Site Owner/Admin
    I think I hated thw WAIT for Fantasmic more than anything having to do with the show itself!

Quote Originally Posted by Loric
    I'm not fond of the Beauty and the Beast stage show at MGM, and I hate having to sit through Fantasmic. I find both terribly boring.
    Lou Mongello

NORMNB8S is offline And they call him Sandy Claws
    At MK, the only thing I can say I don't like is Winnie the Pooh. But then again, I have never ridden it. I have a lot of fond memories of Mr Toad's Wild Ride with my dad so that ride has a special place for me and I guess when they opened Pooh, I never rode it because I was older. With that said, Small world is at the bottom of my list. There are some rides that I don't ride anymore, like Snow White or Dumbo, but of all the ones I still ride, Small World is at the bottom. I do it once since it is a classic, but that's all there is to it. At Epcot, I'm with Xharryb on Test Track. The only thing good about it is the banked track. Aside from that, I drive faster on I-40 everyday. At MGM, I don't do the Beauty and the Beast or the Bear and the Big Blue House. Nothing against them, just out of my age bracket I guess.
    Engaged to a wonderful woman on 12-12-08 at the Magic Kingdom!

Pop Century - August 2005
    Caribbean Beach - December 2008

Nice to meet another fellow Toad fan. I think I have some deep seeded resentment against that stupid little bear for taking away one of my favorite rides (with similar sentimental feelings about riding it as a child with my parents)Plus, I just never felt Pooh was a true "Disney Character"
    Lou Mongello

fastpass is offline B-Ticket Holder
    The character festival using the waiting queue for 20KLUTS was pretty lame. They made you reminisce about 20,000 leagues yet all you got was goofy!
    Always let your conscience be your guide - J.C.

I just got a Disney annual pass for my wife and kids....GOOD TRADE, EH?

Surprising omissions (so far)

and only based on comments I've heard elesewhere and from other people... I actually like all of these!

El Rio Del Tiempo
    The Living Seas
    Timekeeper
    Carousel of Progress
    Sounds Dangerous

Lou Mongello

KristaTX is offline A-Ticket holder
    Body Wars, Star Tours, Mission Space - I just don't like simulator rides. Plus they sometimes make me feel sick. Give me real stuff to look at and real motion.

I love CoP, El Rio, IASW, and some others that sometimes get made fun of .

BethBreakey is offline Fastpass Holder
    wow - least favorite...

definitly the astro-orbiter

I have only been on it once - and that was when I was maybe 9 - my aunt convinced me to ride it - knowing I have an enormous fear of heights - and then proceeded to keep it at the top the entire time!

I thought I was going to die...

Mind you I still have troubles riding Dumbo...

Granny is offline C-Ticket Holder
    Least favorite, by park

MK = Astro Orbiter. Just an oversized Dumbo ride.

MGM = Sounds Dangerous. Once was enough.

AK = Primevil Hurl...though my daughter makes me ride it every trip!

EPCOT = The Land ride. B - O - R - I - N - G !!!
    Granny (Yep, I really am a guy)

Crzy4Dzny is offline A-Ticket holder
    I'm not fond of 'It's A Small World' either, but Body Wars is my least favorite.

Goofy Guy...I don't care for The Land Ride either. My husband likes it, so I do it if he wants to, but your right....BORING!!

Katie

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast