Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
WDW Theme Parks Discuss Food and Wine Festival? in the Vacation Planning forums; Originally Posted by bater8slater Hey i was wondering if anyone going could get video and pictures inside the Wonder's of life pavillion. I just want to see what it looks ...
    kat228 is offline Fastpass Holder

Re: Food and Wine Festival?

Quote Originally Posted by bater8slater View Post
    Hey i was wondering if anyone going could get video and pictures inside the Wonder's of life pavillion. I just want to see what it looks like now, so bad. lol
    If you check over on the dining board, as it gets closer to my trip day, I'll be posting a link to my twitter account. I'll be posting some things live while I'm there! And better pictures to that thread when I get back

Follow me on Twitter! --Live when I'm at the parks!
    Hey look! I started a blog! Disney updates 11/16!
    Drink Around the World in Epcot
    Upon entering the theater, please move as far to the end of the row as possible.
    Stopping in the middle is distinctly unpatriotic.
    ~Sam Eagle

DopeyDancer87 is offline Disney Obsessed Since 1988 :-)

I'll be sure to get as many photos as I can of everything...if your not attending an event can you still get into the Wonder of Life Pavillion? I am going on Monday! :-)
    "It's kind of fun to do the impossible." - Walt Disney

"Adults are just grown up kids, anyway." -Walt Disney

(((Por favor mantangense alejado de las puertas )))

*My Visits*
    1988 - Polynesian Resort*1991- Port Orleans*1992- Port Orleans*1994- Wilderness Lodge*1995- Caribbean Beach*1997- Boardwalk*1998- Old Key West*1999- All- Star Movies*2000- Wilderness Lodge*2000- Caribbean Beach*2001- Wilderness Lodge*2001- Port Orleans Riverside*2001- Coronado Springs*2002 - Boardwalk*2003 - Contemporary*2003 - Caribbean Beach*2003 - All Star Sports & Music*2004- Grand Californian (DL)*2004 - Boardwalk*2005 - Boardwalk*2006 - Wilderness Lodge*2007- Boardwalk*2007 - Wilderness Lodge*2008 - Saratoga Springs*2009 - Off Site*2011 - Bay Lake Tower/Boardwalk Villas*February, 2012 - POFQ

bater8slater is offline Annual Passholder

Quote Originally Posted by kat228 View Post
    If you check over on the dining board, as it gets closer to my trip day, I'll be posting a link to my twitter account. I'll be posting some things live while I'm there! And better pictures to that thread when I get back

Thanks so much. When you get the chance just send a link to me. I want too see the the pavliion so bad. lol

Quote Originally Posted by DopeyDancer87 View Post
    I'll be sure to get as many photos as I can of everything...if your not attending an event can you still get into the Wonder of Life Pavillion? I am going on Monday! :-)

Yeah I think it's open on the weekends. Not sure about during the week.

vikstar is offline A-Ticket holder

I visited Epcot last year during food and wine and it was crowded as it was a Saturday but if anything I enjoyed it even more as the atmosphere was great!

If possible it may be better to go during the week if you want to try lots of different food/drinks as the lines were pretty long at most locations but having said that i'll be there next week and I am going on a Saturday so my advice is to go whenever you can and enjoy!

vic x

doconeill is offline They call me MISTER Fastpass

I'd be interested in knowing if the Body Wars sign on the wall is still there, and if it is lit up like it was last year...
    Doc

Website work in progress: WDW Untangled: Fastpass+ - Rider Switch - ADR Calculator - Magic Your Way Ticket Price Calculator
    Non-WDW: Sci-Fi Storm - SF/Fantasy news

Quote Originally Posted by doconeill View Post
    I'd be interested in knowing if the Body Wars sign on the wall is still there, and if it is lit up like it was last year...

I doubt it is. But it could be. I know they had plans to take out the fitness fairgrounds so it will be interesting to see if they keep the Body wars sign.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12