Your Walt Disney World Information Station
WDW Theme Parks Discuss The Celebration? in the Vacation Planning forums; Ok, are any other DWT'ers (besides the Eby's and Mongello's) gonna be at WDW for the celebration? If so, anyone want to do a meet up?...
    MommytoMJM is offline DisneyWorldTrivia Mod - Living Disney as a Lifestyle

The Celebration?

Ok, are any other DWT'ers (besides the Eby's and Mongello's) gonna be at WDW for the celebration? If so, anyone want to do a meet up?
    Bonny June, Homeschooler, Webmaster and SNK/Adoption Advocate~~Marjorie June Mailani Adopted SNK, Disney Fanatic, Joyous, Cheerful, Incredible Kid~~Andrew, Cast Member, Disney Reservations Center~~Heart Mom to Cody (adoption loss 10-00)
    (linkie fixed...heh heh, thanks Val!)

Kellie19891992 is offline Annual Passholder
    A bunch of us will be there on the weekend of May 20-21

MickeyinTX is offline A-Ticket holder
    May 7th-15th
    <Script language='Javascript'>var rndNum = Math.floor(Math.random() * 10000);eval("var CDTDate" + rndNum + " = 'May 07, 2005 7:00:00 AM CST';");document.writeln("<form name='CDTform" + rndNum + "' action='Javascript:void(0);'>");document.writeln(' <font size=2 color=darkred>Disney World Here We Come</font><br>');document.writeln("<input type=text value='' size=40 name='WrittenByJamesMVenglarikII'>");document.writ eln("</form>");if (theFunction) theFunction += "var d = new Date();";else var theFunction = "var d = new Date();";theFunction += "var c = new Date('" + eval("CDTDate" + rndNum) + "');";theFunction += "var diff = (c - d)/1000;";theFunction += "var days = Math.floor(diff / 86400);";theFunction += "var rem = diff - (days * 86400);";theFunction += "var hours = Math.floor(rem / 3600);";theFunction += "rem = rem - (hours * 3600);";theFunction += "var minutes = Math.floor(rem / 60);";theFunction += "rem = rem - (minutes * 60);";theFunction += "var seconds = Math.floor(rem);";theFunction += "if ((days < 0) | (hours < 0) | (minutes < 0) | (seconds < 0)) ";theFunction += "var out = 'See Ya There';";theFunction += "else ";theFunction += "var out = ' ' + days + ' days ' + hours + ' hrs. ' + minutes + ' mins. ' + seconds + ' secs.';";theFunction += "document.forms.CDTform" + rndNum + ".elements.WrittenByJamesMVenglarikII.value = out;";setInterval(theFunction, 1000);</Script>

MommytoMJM is offline DisneyWorldTrivia Mod - Living Disney as a Lifestyle
    The weekend of the 20-21 is Andrew's Bday (DaddytoMJM) so we will be at the parks for three days that weekend.

and Mickey in TX, we'll be there the 7th, 8th and probably some or all of the 14th!

Let's do a meet up!
    Bonny June, Homeschooler, Webmaster and SNK/Adoption Advocate~~Marjorie June Mailani Adopted SNK, Disney Fanatic, Joyous, Cheerful, Incredible Kid~~Andrew, Cast Member, Disney Reservations Center~~Heart Mom to Cody (adoption loss 10-00)
    (linkie fixed...heh heh, thanks Val!)

Sorry I'll be ther May 5-8!
    Well I'll be hoho, It's the Blue Fairy

"See it in your mind and you can find in your imagination, mysteries and magic, visions fantastic, leading to strange and wondrous dreams, Dreams are make believe, but could they all come true?"

I love Fantasmic!

The ONE and only= Mickeywanna on VMK!!

Rgjad is offline B-Ticket Holder
    We'll be there May 18-22.

MainStreet, USA is offline I'm walking right down the middle of Main Street, USA!
    Southington, CT/Daytona Beach, FL/ Main Street, USA!
    Oh!... I would have loved to have joined you for it, but I'm going back home to CT for the summer on the 3rd . I'll be back mid- to late-August though. We'll have to have a reunion then I guess.
    -Don-
    Your heart can just take wing,
    You can live out all your dreams...
    ...it's time to Remember the Magic!
    Yo Ho, Yo Ho, A Pilot's Life for Me...

JLTraveling is offline C-Ticket Holder
    I want to join the meetup... my schedule's pretty open, so let me know what the plans are!!