Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
WDW Theme Parks Discuss What have you never done at Disney. in the Vacation Planning forums; Originally Posted by elvistelth Daddy sang bass (mama sang tenor) Me and little brother would join right in there. Come on there,little brother!...
    Park Hopper Dad is offline Fastpass Holder

Re: What have you never done at Disney.

Quote Originally Posted by elvistelth View Post
    Daddy sang bass (mama sang tenor)
    Me and little brother would join right in there.
    Come on there,little brother!
    Park Hopper Dad!

mini-V is offline Home at last near Mickey!

Never:
    stayed at the Camp Grounds or eaten at the restaurant there.
    visited the horse barn.
    done a Segway Tour
    rented a boat
    eaten at any character meal restaurants, Coral Reef, Biergarten, Chefs de France, Marrakesh, Teppan Edo, Mama Melrose's, any booths selling turkey legs, and Tusker House
    waited in line for Ariel
    gone to Journey Into Narnia
    visited the petting zoo at Rafiki's Planet Watch
    played any games in Dinoland
    mini-V What will you celebrate?

Adult daycare for the kid inside you.

malt is offline Fastpass Holder

I've never had my pic taken with a character

elvistelth is offline Unfortunately, this user's actions have resulted in him/her being BANNED from the site

I've never asked a character for an autograph.

04CP_ Nolan is offline Dole Float + POTC= Good Day

Never been to Norway, never ridden Small World or Dumbo, never been on Energy Adventure, never had a turkey leg, never been to the water parks and several other things involving going to some of the TOP hotels. there's so much to do and so little time.

DisneyDude91 is offline A-Ticket holder

Tower of Terror
    Expedition Everest
    Finding Nemo the Musical

supernova is offline Premium Annual Passholder

Among other things, I've never bothered going out to look for Hidden Mickeys.

never rented the mouskeer boats (or whatever they are called),but have rented a pontoon at DD.Never ate at any of the "expensive restaurants",that require a reservation.never stayed in a deluxe resort.TOO MUCH MONEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! A moderate one time,all the rest at values.
    Park Hopper Dad!

Never did Monsters, Inc Laugh Floor, and never intend to.

Quote Originally Posted by supernova View Post
    Never did Monsters, Inc Laugh Floor, and never intend to.
    It's a shame you feel that way about the Monsters show.It is really good and funny.I don't know what has given you a bad taste towards the monster show but you ought to go see it, and especially don't pass judgment on it or give it bad reviews since you say you've never seen it nor will ever see it.
    At least those of us that do not like the Stitch ride/attraction have been on it,and can give a first-hand opinion.
    Park Hopper Dad!

I've ridden Stitch, so that one I can say that I definitely don't like. As for Monsters, Inc, I'm not a fan of those type of 'show' things. I'd have preferred a dark ride like the one they put into Disneyland, though I understand why they didn't go that route in Disney World... you don't want a mirror image on both coasts, otherwise there wouldn't be a reason to visit the two parks. Still, between the Tomorrowland Speedway, the outdated COP, and now Monsters, Inc, Tomorrowland really has stopped being a land of tomorrow. The Laugh Floor belongs in DHS, not the MK in Tomorrowland. Poor, poor choice of locations + show/not ride = something I won't be wasting my time on.

Quote Originally Posted by supernova View Post
    I've ridden Stitch, so that one I can say that I definitely don't like. As for Monsters, Inc, I'm not a fan of those type of 'show' things. I'd have preferred a dark ride like the one they put into Disneyland, though I understand why they didn't go that route in Disney World... you don't want a mirror image on both coasts, otherwise there wouldn't be a reason to visit the two parks. Still, between the Tomorrowland Speedway, the outdated COP, and now Monsters, Inc, Tomorrowland really has stopped being a land of tomorrow. The Laugh Floor belongs in DHS, not the MK in Tomorrowland. Poor, poor choice of locations + show/not ride = something I won't be wasting my time on.
    Actually,a lot of what you said,I agree with.yes,the monsters show should have been located at the studios park.No,I don't agree about the dark ride for monsters that is in California to not be mirrored over here in Florida.Why?Because many of us that love WDW,may never get the opportunity to go to Disneyland in Ca and we that can't,WOULD have liked to see the monsters dark ride here in Fl as well.
    I don't agree about the CoP.This ride/attraction,is futuristic,in its theming.Starting out in the early "turn of the century" times,and watch how modern times change things.That is futuristic in itself.Plus the last scene has been updated to modern times with the technology gadgets and such.CoP was an original concept and design by Uncle Walt,for the World's Fair,way back.The year escapes me for now.I really do not see CoP ever being taken out and put to rest.
    I still say,that the monsters show is good,and I agree with you on part of the issue,but not the whole thing.I think you and your family should go see it at least once,and maybe your thoughts on it might change somewhat.
    P.S.I am not an advocate for the Monsters show or the movie.I do like both,but not extremely,so I am not pushing this on you or anyone else.Just wanted to suggest you try it while there.
    Park Hopper Dad!

Yensid_Retlaw is offline D-Ticket Holder

I've never stopped in the middle of a row unless the doors have closed and no one else is behind me in the row.

There's a Great Big Beautiful Tomorrow! Just a dream away!

"A Tip of the hat from Dr. Facilier"

"Cause I've got friends on the other side!"

A proud D23 Charter Year member.

And a dedicated Lead Manager at the Disney Store in Georgian Mall, Barrie, Ontario! 3 years! I almost get a Pluto pin!

Quote Originally Posted by Park Hopper Dad View Post
    Actually,a lot of what you said,I agree with.yes,the monsters show should have been located at the studios park.No,I don't agree about the dark ride for monsters that is in California to not be mirrored over here in Florida.Why?Because many of us that love WDW,may never get the opportunity to go to Disneyland in Ca and we that can't,WOULD have liked to see the monsters dark ride here in Fl as well.
    I don't agree about the CoP.This ride/attraction,is futuristic,in its theming.Starting out in the early "turn of the century" times,and watch how modern times change things.That is futuristic in itself.Plus the last scene has been updated to modern times with the technology gadgets and such.CoP was an original concept and design by Uncle Walt,for the World's Fair,way back.The year escapes me for now.I really do not see CoP ever being taken out and put to rest.
    I still say,that the monsters show is good,and I agree with you on part of the issue,but not the whole thing.I think you and your family should go see it at least once,and maybe your thoughts on it might change somewhat.
    P.S.I am not an advocate for the Monsters show or the movie.I do like both,but not extremely,so I am not pushing this on you or anyone else.Just wanted to suggest you try it while there.
    Certainly would never advocate removing COP. But when the 'future' scene is already nearly outdated, it's time to move on. I have voice activated lighting in my home, and our video games certainly surpass anything they were demonstrating. No, my oven doesn't talk, but if that's the only futuristic thing they can offer, it is time to update. Too bad there is a set number of scenes available, unless they can cut the seating in half and make the sets a bit smaller. I've never been there when it was full anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Yensid_Retlaw View Post
    I've never stopped in the middle of a row unless the doors have closed and no one else is behind me in the row.
    You should try it sometime. Those cast members will HATE you for it!!

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast