Your Walt Disney World Information Station
WDW Theme Parks Discuss Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique for adults? in the Vacation Planning forums; I know the Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique is more for young girls, but I was wondering if there is anyone out there who is an adult and tried this? What was ...
    Be11e is offline C-Ticket Holder

Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique for adults?

I know the Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique is more for young girls, but I was wondering if there is anyone out there who is an adult and tried this? What was your experience like? What is the cost? Is it the same for adults as it is for the children? What does it include? I am planning a girls disney trip as a reunion with some high school friends. We are big fan of the princesses, and was considering looking into doing the Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique in the Magic Kingdom as something fun and playful. Looking for some real advice, and maybe pictures is you have any and are comfortable sharing. Thank you!
    Next Trip: January 2012
    All-Star Sports for Marathon Weekend
    2010 - Saratoga Springs
    2009 - Pop Century
    2004 - All-Star Music
    2004 - Disney Cruise Line, Magic
    2001 - All-Star Music
    1998 - Disneyland
    1990 - Carribean Resort

ToddBreakey is offline Fastpass Holder

Re: Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique for adults?

I've seen grown women who have visited the BBB walking around in the park. So no worries there. The price however, is the same, which is to say EXPENSIVE!!!
    "You shouldn't play leapfrog with a porcupine. You might get hurt." - Eliza Breakey, Age 4

I HATE being back in the real world!!!!

NC_WDW_Daddy is offline Annual Passholder

I saw a vido posted of Annette from MEI/Mousefan travel having a makeover. Yu can probably find a link at wdwtoday's website.

NC_WDW_Daddy is offline Annual Passholder

Sorry, I meant that was the Fabulous Annette of course.

I didn't do Bibbidi but I did do the Pirate League. It's a lot of fun. Maybe next time I'l do Bibbidi and get the Hannah Montana look!

http://wewantstheredhead.blogspot.com

Sharon&Randy is offline D-Ticket Holder

Hi!
    Our family just went to the Boutique in Sept. My girls are 12 and 10 but I thought you might want to see what their hair was like. I do not think the price range is different with age. They got the coach package which is the cheapest at $50 plus tax. Not real cheap but a once in a lifetime event! This included the hairstyle, makeup, and princess sash.
    There are 3 different hairstyles to choose from. The fairy-tale princess, the disney diva, and the pop princess. My daughter in green choose the fairy-tale and the one in purple chose the disney diva. The fairy-tale includes the crown and clips in the style. The diva could chose from different colored attached hair and clips. I bought extra crowns at Burlington Coat Factory before the trip and their dresses. I got the dresses for $18.00!!
    We ate at 1900 Park Fare and had a blast. While there I noticed someone in there 20's with her hair done as the fairy-tale princess and the sash. She was (I think) celebrating a birthday? She wasn't real dressed up (you wouldn't have to be) and she looked like she was having a real good time. I think if you have the money to spend and are fun loving adults you would enjoy this! I think you would laugh a lot and could do your princess waves to everyone!
    I hope this helps!
    Sharon
    Attached Files Attached Files

Be11e is offline C-Ticket Holder

Adorable children Sharon&Randy. Thanks for your imput. I think it might be a lot cheaper to just buy tiaras and make our own sashes, and do our own makeup all fun and "junior highish" before going to the Magic Kingdom rather than spending the money to go to the BBB. Spend that money somewhere else, like dinner and drinks.
    Next Trip: January 2012
    All-Star Sports for Marathon Weekend
    2010 - Saratoga Springs
    2009 - Pop Century
    2004 - All-Star Music
    2004 - Disney Cruise Line, Magic
    2001 - All-Star Music
    1998 - Disneyland
    1990 - Carribean Resort

Sharon&Randy is offline D-Ticket Holder

Sounds great!!!
    Have a Blast!!!
    It would be so much fun to do a trip with friends!