Your Walt Disney World Information Station
WDW Theme Parks Discuss This just in...NEW PREMIUM ANNUAL PASS in the Vacation Planning forums; Breaking news…WDC just announced during Disney’s annual shareholders meeting that a new premium annual pass for admission to the parks at both Disneyland Resort and the Walt Disney World Resort ...
    Buzz2001 is offline C-Ticket Holder

This just in...NEW PREMIUM ANNUAL PASS

Breaking news…WDC just announced during Disney’s annual shareholders meeting that a new premium annual pass for admission to the parks at both Disneyland Resort and the Walt Disney World Resort will be offered beginning Thursday. It’s called “Disney Premier Passport” and it’ll feature the same benefits you get with the “premium” annual passes for Disneyland and Walt Disney World Resorts for $700, plus applicable- sales tax.

So, what’s in it for you? At Walt Disney World:

* Unlimited admission for a period of one year to all four Walt Disney World Theme Parks, including park hopping privileges
    * Unlimited admission to Disney’s Typhoon Lagoon and Blizzard Beach Water Parks
    * Unlimited admission to DisneyQuest Indoor Interactive Theme Park, ESPN Wide World of Sports Complex (valid only on event days; some events require an additional admission charge) and Disney’s Oak Trail Golf Course (greens fee only. Tee time reservations are required and subject to availability)
    * Parking at all four Theme Parks
    * Subscription to Mickey Monitor, a collectible Passholder-only publication

And at Disneyland Resort:

* Unlimited admission to both Disneyland and Disney’s California Adventure Parks for a period of one year, including park hopping privileges
    * Parking at any pay-on-entry parking lot
    * Subscription to Backstage Pass.
    * Complimentary subscription to Disney’s Family Fun Magazine (one per household)

If you’re already holding a Premium Annual Pass for both Resorts, you’ll automatically be issued a “Disney Premier Passport” – with an expiration date based on the later of the two annual passes. You may also upgrade your annual or seasonal pass for one resort to a “Disney Premier Passport” for an additional fee.

The Passport will be available for sale at the Disneyland Resort box office and Walt Disney World Guest Relations windows beginning tomorrow.

Flrancho is offline D-Ticket Holder

Re: This just in...NEW PREMIUM ANNUAL PASS

I've always wanted them to do something like this.... however, I don't think I'll ever be able to afford having one of those tickets.

NC_WDW_Daddy is offline Annual Passholder

I guess that is a good deal if you can afford it and visit both sites often during the year.

MandaBella is offline "She who must be loved."

At first I wondered if they were going to offer a DVC discount like they do now with the AP and PAP for WDW, but when you add it all up...it's actually a good deal...provided you visit both resorts in the same year.
    Amanda
    always plotting, planning, and looking forward to our next adventure...

athenna is offline E-Ticket Holder
    Boston,SSR, AKLV, Will's ship, Balian's castle

^I wish I could remember where I read it, but I did see no DVC discount.

I got engaged @ WDW 1/24/10

BamaJenn is offline Disnerd

Oh to be rich and own a jet!
    Sometimes all you need is a reminder that out there lies a better place... a better world... a Walt Disney World.
    Visited In: 1983, 1988, 1989 x2, 1991, 1992, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006 (passholder), 2007 (x2 x3), 2008, 2009 (x2), 2010, 2011 (x2)
    “Detail is there to make you believe in the reality of the story you’re immersed in.” - Joe Rohde
    Avatar Image Used with Permission from °O°Joe